News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

_caleb

Out of curiosity, have we seen any art or drawings of the “log” vehicles? Are they just going to remove Brer Rabbit off the current logs and repurpose them?? I haven’t seen anything on them…maybe they’re getting treated with Flex Paste and tape so they won’t leak and sink??
Seems like it’s a log in all the concept art and models:
IMG_3165.jpeg
IMG_3167.jpeg
IMG_3168.jpeg

Smiley/OCD

yensidtlaw1969

That’s exactly my point…all this $$$ being spent, and NO change to the log??? They’re just going to take a saw to Brer Rabbit on each log??? They made it a point to remove the weather vane off the ride but he’s staying on each log…
He's obviously not staying on the ride vehicles, it was just an oversight by whoever 3D printed the ride vehicles for the model.

Smiley/OCD

He's obviously not staying on the ride vehicles, it was just an oversight by whoever 3D printed the ride vehicles for the model.
I OBVIOUSLY know that, my point was that the other “inclusionary” details were mentioned and pointed out ad nauseam but yet the ONE glaring detail that isn’t on one weather vane but multiple ride vehicles was neglected to be deleted off all art…bad optics and someone dropped the ball…

BrerFoxesBayouAdventure

There are no "balls dropped" unless the finished product has mistakes/issues.
Hehe he said balls.
I OBVIOUSLY know that, my point was that the other “inclusionary” details were mentioned and pointed out ad nauseam but yet the ONE glaring detail that isn’t on one weather vane but multiple ride vehicles was neglected to be deleted off all art…bad optics and someone dropped the ball…
They should've kept the weathervane IMO, it would've been a cute little easter egg/nod to what formally resided there but I guess we can't have nice things.

mitchk

Hello, I hope everyone is feeling well and had a magical Christmas… I have been extremely busy and haven’t been to the forms recently, so I don’t really have time to look over the entire thread but… The image that they released of inside splash mountain or should I say Tiana’s Bayou adventure… With that little shack have we figured out that location is that in the finale where the boat used to be or is it in the area where you used to see bare, fox, and bare, bear, chasing rare rabbit on a projection screen… You know with the little rabbits sweeping up the porch out front thank you in advance

Magicart87

HOUSE OF MAGIC Member
Premium Member
Has Disney mentioned anything more about a Tiana's "teaching kitchen" -- Is it to be a scene within the attraction or a M&G side-attraction itself? Or am I just getting worked up over a big nothing burger of bad ad copy in the original parks blog.

James Alucobond

Hello, I hope everyone is feeling well and had a magical Christmas… I have been extremely busy and haven’t been to the forms recently, so I don’t really have time to look over the entire thread but… The image that they released of inside splash mountain or should I say Tiana’s Bayou adventure… With that little shack have we figured out that location is that in the finale where the boat used to be or is it in the area where you used to see bare, fox, and bare, bear, chasing rare rabbit on a projection screen… You know with the little rabbits sweeping up the porch out front thank you in advance
This post and a few below it posited the location.

BrerFoxesBayouAdventure

Has Disney mentioned anything more about a Tiana's "teaching kitchen" -- Is it to be a scene within the attraction or a M&G side-attraction itself? Or am I just getting worked up over a big nothing burger of bad ad copy in the original parks blog.
My best guess is that it's going where the Briar Patch store used to lie.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom