News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

Bocabear

I kinda like the simplicity of animated animals singing a happy tune while floating in a log, not thinking about economics.
Exactly! Which is why this added storyline id so odious to me... Let it just be a fun, music-filled celebration of New Orleans and the bayou...keep the plot line tied to the film...She does not need to own another business. The restaurant finale is more than enough.....and build the restaurant back there! it would be amazing if the river boat scene was part of the restaurant like Blue Bayou....
I don't think any of us need a further plot line.... I don't want to know what Snow White did after she married the prince and lived happily ever after...Likewise I don't want to know what Tiana did after having all her dreams of a restaurant come true... The story has a happy ending...she does not now need to be the CEO of a food company...it just needs to end at "Happily Ever After".....

PizzaPlanet

Exactly! Which is why this added storyline id so odious to me... Let it just be a fun, music-filled celebration of New Orleans and the bayou...keep the plot line tied to the film...She does not need to own another business. The restaurant finale is more than enough.....and build the restaurant back there! it would be amazing if the river boat scene was part of the restaurant like Blue Bayou....
I don't think any of us need a further plot line.... I don't want to know what Snow White did after she married the prince and lived happily ever after...Likewise I don't want to know what Tiana did after having all her dreams of a restaurant come true... The story has a happy ending...she does not now need to be the CEO of a food company...it just needs to end at "Happily Ever After".....
The fact that her business is employee owned is also such an unnecessary detail. Like how people would care if it was just a normal small business? Is the massive corporation of Disney trying to teach us business ethics?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
The fact that her business is employee owned is also such an unnecessary detail. Like how people would care if it was just a normal small business? Is the massive corporation of Disney trying to teach us business ethics?
In the movies, she wanted to run her own place. And she did.

That is the American Dream. Don't know why that is now a punching bag.

"She wants to be her own boss and help others do the same!"

Wait... are you saying that like it's an insult?

PizzaPlanet

Nope, not an insult by any means. I was alluding to the fact that it’s a hypocritical lesson considering some drama Disney has had with their employees. Without going into detail.

Incomudro

100%.
It was all there... The movie provided everything.

celluloid

Employee owned companies are a good thing a lot of the time. I don't think the majority of Publix Employees feel like they are their own boss though.

I sure hope Tiana can produce some great subs. Po' Boys even.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Employee owned companies are a good thing a lot of the time. I don't think the majority of Publix Employees feel like they are their own boss though.

I sure hope Tiana can produce some great subs. Po' Boys even.
I tried one of them. Seemed a bit too salty.

celluloid

The business practices at Avery Mine are to be taken with a grain of salt but I’m told the employees are very CO-OPerative. Just dig a little deeper and you’ll see.

Now as they used to say back in the day ‘time to be moving along’.

Its nice to think of the old days, from the machines outside and the lines to get one, I like to think "a Penny lost is a penny found. "

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom