News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

Ghost93

The salt mine is the entire mountain/attraction, based on the OC Register’s sources at the time of D23:
That seems to contradict the numerous pieces of concept art showing Tiana sailing through a bayou — not a salt mine. I think the salt mine would be part of the attraction, but I have a hard time picturing it being the entire ride. It's called "Tiana's Bayou Adventure" not "Tiana's salty adventure!"

Is it even possible to sail through a salt mine?!!

EPCOT-O.G.

That seems to contradict the numerous pieces of concept art showing Tiana sailing through a bayou — not a salt mine. I think the salt mine would be part of the attraction, but I have a hard time picturing it being the entire ride. It's called "Tiana's Bayou Adventure" not "Tiana's salty adventure!"

If you have any other reputable sources please share them. This article was written by the theme park reporter with the OC Register. The concept art keeps changing, and the salt mine can be in the bayou.

You’re clearly asking more critical questions than the Imagineers who conceptualized and signed off on this.

MagicHappens1971

Disney has said the mountain is/was a salt mine, in the one of the pieces of concept art that they dropped said “when you first drop into the bayou”. I’m not sure what the actual plans are. I would imagine when they get further into construction they’ll replace these walls with a “Tianas Bayou Adventure coming soon” or “Tianas Co-op”, etc. I feel like for now they’re trying to minimize the attention to this big attraction being closed.

Kirby86

Tiana'd Bayou Adventure has a better ring to it then Tiana's Salt Mine Adventure. Honestly my guess is right after slipping falls we'll be in a Bayou. The Laughing Place will be the main Salt Mine. The Briar Patch is going to be Marshland I think? And the final is supposed to be the Mardi Gras party I think.

Joel

I hope there is a scene where you float through the food co-op to see them packaging and preparing food...then maybe we could float through the HR office and the accounting department. Why Why Why does she have to be running a food co-op and not just her dream restaurant?
Because starting your own restaurant, a dream that tons of people have, is just not #girlboss enough.

JoeCamel

I hope there is a scene where you float through the food co-op to see them packaging and preparing food...then maybe we could float through the HR office and the accounting department. Why Why Why does she have to be running a food co-op and not just her dream restaurant?
This is a farm to table operation so we see her out in the farmer's fields along the river we are floating, I foresee lots of grass

Sharon&Susan

Crane onsite at Tiana's Bayou Adventure in Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom​

mickeysaw.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom