Tiana's Bayou Adventure: Disneyland Watch & Discussion

DrAlice

I forget. Has Disney announced that Mansion is closing for 8 months yet or is it still a rumor? It is kind of puzzling that they would choose to do this now especially during an era where they open lands/ attractions in phases. Maybe someone thought it would be wise to just bite the bullet and get the whole area done - Magnolia Park, train station facade, HM queue and Splash.

Anyway, those are two huge people eaters down. On the other hand maybe a lot of day guests will defer a visit until those attractions are up and running again? If I was paying for the day I certainly would. I’m predicting an extra slow summer at Disneyland.
We aren't going this year because of the closures. Value really becomes an issue when you have 2 people-eating rides down and they've added unnecessary Genie+ to Pirates.

I'm not sure if my family represents the "typical" day guest. 🤷‍♀️

SuddenStorm

We aren't going this year because of the closures. Value really becomes an issue when you have 2 people-eating rides down and they've added unnecessary Genie+ to Pirates.

I'm not sure if my family represents the "typical" day guest. 🤷‍♀️

Having the two best rides in the park closed in 2024- one permanently- really does kill the value, doesn't it? Especially when the place is the most expensive it's ever been.

TomboyJanet

Glad I got to go last April!
Same but to Disneyland.

What was the other best ride? I've been kinda sick and out of touch

I want to know however how long it is until someone else makes a knockoff splash mountain, given that Six Flags had a similar ride before splash mountain.
1704924394598.png

Welcome to WET HILL! Starring Brother Bunny, SISTER Vixen, and Grampa Grizzly

Brer Oswald

Same but to Disneyland.

I want to know however how long it is until someone else makes a knockoff splash mountain, given that Six Flags had a similar ride before splash mountain.
View attachment 762498

Yeah Disneyland is where I went as well. The two best rides they are referring to is Splash and Mansion I believe (though personally I would have given the distinction to Splash and Pirates).

imagineer97

In the Parks
No
In a couple of decades zipadeedoodah will be public domain and someone can build a log flume ride with all the trimmings somewhere else .
Maybe the American Heartland place in Oklahoma! They're building a flume ride there without any IP. Maybe in 20 yrs they can add in SotS!

Actually though, would Disney sue over a property they have disavowed?

SuddenStorm

I agree 100 percent! Bring all those wonderful attractions back!
Aladdin was my all time favorite show.
And nothing beats Soarin' over California!

Also miss the physical park maps. Was a neat memento of your trip to Disneyland.
My collection of park maps go all the way back to 1996, fun to see how the park evolves thru the years.

You might enjoy this site-

BrerFoxesBayouAdventure

Same but to Disneyland.

View attachment 762498

I'm surprised the A.I was able to spit that out given this is what it generated for Br'er Rabbit.
F7TSEtMXYAAF76U.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom