Tiana's Bayou Adventure: Disneyland Watch & Discussion

Rich T

Did you not see the awful video they released of the Star Cruiser with the kid from the Goldberg's they later had taken down off the internet? Disney is totally not aware of how this looks and thinks it looks good. They do not think these things through or review it before releasing it.

In a similar vein, check out the hilarious montage of Awkward-Disney-PR at 21.50 in Jenny Nicholson’s wonderful video. To quote Ms. Nicholson, “What I do think is weird is the WAY THEY TALK!” 😄

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Interesting how it's the bridge that connects NOS to Star Wars land and not the bridge that connects Critter Country To Star Wars land.
I guess it depends on where you personally think CC begins. But to me it makes sense since you never actually cross into CC before crossing the bridge, as you walk past HB which to me is the entrance to CC.

Consumer

I guess it depends on where you personally think CC begins. But to me it makes sense since you never actually cross into CC before crossing the bridge, as you walk past HB which to me is the entrance to CC.
Not much of a debate. The map makes it pretty clear.
1717005084437.png

mickEblu

Not changing it to remove CC, but changing where CC starts on the map.

But as I said maybe its just a mistake in the Blog post.

Oh I just realized Disney said it too. Wasn't just Scott. Hmm that's weird but then again they misspelled about 47 signs for the 100th. For sure the land is staying but yeah I guess they could be redrawing it to have TBA included as part of NOS but it wouldn't really make much sense considering the lengths they ve gone marketing all the critters. My guess is everything is staying as is. We care more about this stuff than the people writing it. We usually know more than them too.

Ismael Flores

They really should have enclosed this space. As it is, it just looks like Splash Mountain.
View attachment 788023
That sign is just awful, they could have at least made it look like it was carved unto some roots
And why do we need a sign telling us their is some kind of kitchen or food company while we are in a log floating thru the bayou.

This turn should have had made to look like an actual bayou with overgrown trees and moss drooping over the turn. At night hundreds of firefly's dangling over a naturally made tunnel

mickEblu

That sign is just awful, they could have at least made it look like it was carved unto some roots
And why do we need a sign telling us their is some kind of kitchen or food company while we are in a log floating thru the bayou.

This turn should have had made to look like an actual bayou with overgrown trees and moss drooping over the turn. At night hundreds of firefly's dangling over a naturally made tunnel

here's to hoping it didn't make it to Disneylands version.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Oh I just realized Disney said it too. Wasn't just Scott. Hmm that's weird but then again they misspelled about 47 signs for the 100th. For sure the land is staying but yeah I guess they could be redrawing it to have TBA included as part of NOS but it wouldn't really make much sense considering the lengths they ve gone marketing all the critters. My guess is everything is staying as is. We care more about this stuff than the people writing it. We usually know more than them too.
Yes CC is staying, but this is why some of us (myself included) when this project started thought that Tiana was indeed being annexed into NOS because of what Disney said. And that if anything that Pooh and Hungry Bear would remain CC, sort of splitting the land into two areas. That may still be happening with the left side being sort of NOS "lite".

Which now that I think about it makes sense given that Pooh Corner is now splitting into two different shops, with the left side turning into Louis’ Critter Club and the right side remaining Pooh Corner.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom