Tiana's Bayou Adventure: Disneyland Watch & Discussion

CaptinEO

I hate that the most beautiful and charismatic princess Disney has ever created has the most unattractive and grating sidekicks. Like WTH.
Isn't that most Disney sidekicks? Just look at the annoying mice in Cinderella or the iguana in tangle. It's a long running problem where the company uses annoying sidekicks to entertain young children.

Dear Prudence

Isn't that most Disney sidekicks? Just look at the annoying mice in Cinderella or the iguana in tangle. It's a long running problem where the company uses annoying sidekicks to entertain young children.
The mice in Cinderella are not annoying. They are the only reason I watch Cinderella.

Brer Panther

It's literally just an artistic suggestion. It's literally just a painting. One painting. We have no idea what the other painting will look like, or if she has any idea what the ride will even be. There were other animals in her other painting.
Ah... okay, honestly, I didn't actually watch the video, so I didn't see the other painting (are you referring to the one she did in 2021? I did see that one) and assumed from the way people were talking about it that it was meant to be concept art. That one's on me. My bad?
I hate that the most beautiful and charismatic princess Disney has ever created has the most unattractive and grating sidekicks. Like WTH.
Are you referring to Tiana? I'd like to object. I like Louis.

Dear Prudence

Ah... okay, honestly, I didn't actually watch the video, so I didn't see the other painting (are you referring to the one she did in 2021? I did see that one) and assumed from the way people were talking about it that it was meant to be concept art. That one's on me. My bad?

Are you referring to Tiana? I'd like to object. I like Louis.
How can you be upset about a video you haven't even watchedddddd :arghh:

Yes, I mean Tiana. One of the most beautiful Princesses (if not THE most beautiful) with the best fashion sense (and has the most outfit changes of any of the princesses). Ray and Louis are awful, sorry. 😅 Snow White had all those cute little animals, Cinderella had cute little animals, Aurora had cute little animals, Moana had the cute chicken and pig, Jasmine had Rajah, etc. etc. etc. When Ray got stepped on, I was relieved because he finally stopped talking (I know I am a monster, but at least I own it lol).

Californian Elitist

Original Poster
I'm waiting to actually ride it myself...and even then, I can't waste any energy getting worked up. The parks have changed so much, you either have to just deal with it or stop going.
Gosh, amen. We can’t do anything about it. I’m done getting worked up over theme park rides and attractions. There are other important things in my life to use that energy for.

Rich T

Gosh, amen. We can’t do anything about it. I’m done getting worked up over theme park rides and attractions. There are other important things in my life to use that energy for.
I’m saving up my energy for the day they announce the end of Mr. Toad. Then I’ll expend it all in one big sigh of resignation, shrug, and go do something else.

Dear Prudence

You’re not talking about Louis, are you???? I LOVE LOUIS!!! Wait, that sounds like an old sitcom…
I know, I am an absolute monster because I think both Ray and Louis are awful. 😅 😂 When I heard the retheme was potentially going to centre around Louis and I trumpet, I thought, "oh my god, why are they doing this to Tiana like that?!"

Californian Elitist

Original Poster
I’m saving up my energy for the day they announce the end of Mr. Toad. Then I’ll expend it all in one big sigh of resignation, shrug, and go do something else.
I would be deeply hurt if that were to happen. But even then, like you, I’d move on pretty quickly. I’d get my last rides in, then yeah, do something else. Finally plan a trip to South Korea or Egypt, maybe.

Kirby86

New frog statue popped up in NOS over night in front of the Café Orleans, which has Tiana and Naveen in their display window. It's cute to have her have some fun representation in NOS, but I hope it just doesn't turn into Tianaland because the point of NOS is NOLA.
I think they are going to lean very heavily into Tiana and Princess and the Frog for New Orleans Square. At the very least it will be like what Epcot did for Norway when Frozen showed up.

Disney Analyst

New frog statue popped up in NOS over night in front of the Café Orleans, which has Tiana and Naveen in their display window. It's cute to have her have some fun representation in NOS, but I hope it just doesn't turn into Tianaland because the point of NOS is NOLA.

Where did you see that? Would love to see 😅

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom