Tiana's Bayou Adventure: Disneyland Watch & Discussion

EagleScout610

Always causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
Screenshot_20220728-134203_Instagram.jpg

mickEblu

Still hate the attraction name but as a silver lining - has there ever been any attraction name with the word “adventure” in the title that didn’t have some element of “danger?” I mean even Pooh has the Heffalumps and Woozles.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Still hate the attraction name but as a silver lining - has there ever been any attraction name with the word “adventure” in the title that didn’t have some element of “danger?” I mean even Pooh has the Heffalumps and Woozles.
Well not that I personally need danger in my attractions, but I agree the name does indicate there is still the possibility of some kind of danger.

No Name

You're missing my point.
Your point is to gripe about this change at any and every opportunity regardless of whether it makes an ounce of sense. They aren’t making a relatively bigger deal about this and they’ve never devoted an entire panel to a single theme park project, so you knew damn well that they wouldn’t do that here, you just found another excuse to make a stink about it.

Californian Elitist

Original Poster
Your point is to gripe about this change at any and every opportunity regardless of whether it makes an ounce of sense. They aren’t making a relatively bigger deal about this and they’ve never devoted an entire panel to a single theme park project, so you knew damn well that they wouldn’t do that here, you just found another excuse to make a stink about it.
7C572ABA-AECE-42F1-8A12-6EC629B1CDB2.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom