This week's official....

DisneySam

I like Dole Whips...But I LOVE my Dole Whip Pin!
51317.jpg

I wish I had a 3 day weekend :( Those who get a 3DW, have a good one!

kev1000

We have been to the world for the last to years
and going back in 08.
But i have not had a Dole Whip.
What is this and where do you get them from.
This may sound a dumb question :shrug:but i need to know for my next trip.

mickey&me

Dole Whip

The Dole Whip is pineapple soft-serve ice cream. They can be purchased at Aloha Isle in the Magic Kingdom, near Pirates of the Caribbean.

BTW, the appropriate way to eat a Dole Whip, IMHO, is in a float, made with pineapple juice and the pineapple soft-serve ice cream--YUM YUM!:slurp:

Have one on your next trip--life will never be the same.

daverube

Original Poster
The Dole Whip is pineapple soft-serve ice cream. They can be purchased at Aloha Isle in the Magic Kingdom, near Pirates of the Caribbean.

BTW, the appropriate way to eat a Dole Whip, IMHO, is in a float, made with pineapple juice and the pineapple soft-serve ice cream--YUM YUM!:slurp:

Have one on your next trip--life will never be the same.

Good explanation, Mickey&Me!!!!

In addition, the Aloha Isle opens at 11am....and I'm usually eating my first by 11:00:30....

dave

Stellajack

RE: Dole Whip Floats

Just returned on 9/29/07 and R-E-A-L-L-Y craving a Dole Whip Float!
Went shopping in the Christmas Shop in MK on 9/28/07 w/daughter and sister-in-law while the DH's "rested" over in Tomorrowland. I was the ONLY one who wanted a float from Aloha Isle, but do you really think I made it back over to Tomorrowland without having to share said float?????:mad:

I don't know what it is about them (other than they are delicious!) but I don't think they would taste quite so great outside of Disney World!

cdunbar

Umm I don't have monday off, I go to a private college and all we ever get off are thanksgiving, christmas, and like ash wednesday...so I feel ya about having no DAY OFF!:cry:

mickey&me

Ummmmm......we're not allowed to say what we do....

dave[/quote]

Lemme guess--you could tell us, but you'd have to kill us, right?;)

loweyan

During one of the Virtual Magic Kingdom tours a long time ago, someone told me that the Dole shop in Adventureland was one of only two shops in the continental US that received Hawaiian pineapple from Dole. All the rest of Dole fruit is from south america.

Can anyone confirm this?

on a side note: I love Dole Floats :) *chimes in*

take care my fellow float lovers.

CrashNet

Kill isn't exactly the right word..... :lookaroun
Neutralize? :lol:

So it must be the government, or a government sponsored agency. Don't worry, I used to have Columbus Day off too...I don't anymore and I still can't tell you what I did. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom