This was awful

MaskedSharpie

TimeTrip said:
The article (though a *tad* over the top) was actually written convincingly.. although the PML (whatever that stands for) avatar on whoever was playing along was a dead giveaway.

I agree. Well done. I just had a chance to read through all of this, and I was practically falling over laughing. :lol:

btw... what DOES PML stand for?

Jerm

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE BEAR IN EPCOT????????? Did someone catch it? Was it just trying to visit with Koda????

J

WDWScottieBoy

MaskedSharpie said:
I agree. Well done. I just had a chance to read through all of this, and I was practically falling over laughing. :lol:

btw... what DOES PML stand for?

Premium Member's Lounge.....it's a separate forum under Chit-Chat for paying members.

pintraderpayee

Jerm said:
BUT WHAT ABOUT THE BEAR IN EPCOT????????? Did someone catch it? Was it just trying to visit with Koda????

J

Yes, a visiting zookeeper from Korea caught the bear at Epcot. It is to become a permanent member at AK. He has been given a common Asian name meaning "he who spits": I-Tey. He will be featured in the Asian part of the park.

6 days 6 days 6 days:sohappy:

Captain Chaos

I didn't fall for it nor do I think it was funny... Saying someone beat another person almost to death... not funny... If you just kept that part out of it, then I would have thought it was funnier... Not a funny joke.. Sorry guys.

Shaman

dxer07002 said:
I didn't fall for it nor do I think it was funny... Saying someone beat another person almost to death... not funny... If you just kept that part out of it, then I would have thought it was funnier... Not a funny joke.. Sorry guys.

It's okay. :wave::D

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
dxer07002 said:
it's ok... everyone has a different sense of humor. I personally am a warped and twisted individual, and my sense of humor reflects it :)

ral8026

Wow mkt for amoment i thought that you were Congresswoman Cynthia McKinny and the Capital Police left DC and was Hanging out at WDW:D

zeblentz

I was always under the impression that Disney was a family location. I have just cancelled my 9 day trip this spring (I LOST 15% of the trip cost!). I am outraged this kind of action would occur ay WDW. Does anyone know of a email address so I can vent directly to Disney? Side Note: my kids have chosen Hersey Park as their second choice. Is amish country a safe haven? Thanks

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
mkt said:
it's ok... everyone has a different sense of humor. I personally am a warped and twisted individual, and my sense of humor reflects it :)
I have personally met MKT and can confirm this. :D :lol:

uglybug2005

Warped and twisted? Yes.
Upsetting? Absolutely.
Funny? That's debatable.
:brick: :fork: :eek:

Seeing as there are only a couple of letters different between Charm and Smarm, I guess it shouldn't be surprising when people confuse them.

CoffeeJedi

I'm just amazed that so many people fell for it.
Internet forums tend to do 2 things to people, make them extrememly skeptical, or extremely gullible. Here, when it comes to rumors, everyone gets skeptical, in the case of outrageous stories like this, people tend to become gullible. I thought it was pretty obvious from the first posting that it was an April Fool's day joke on mkt's part.

Connor002

zeblentz said:
I was always under the impression that Disney was a family location. I have just cancelled my 9 day trip this spring (I LOST 15% of the trip cost!). I am outraged this kind of action would occur ay WDW. Does anyone know of a email address so I can vent directly to Disney? Side Note: my kids have chosen Hersey Park as their second choice. Is amish country a safe haven? Thanks

You're kidding, right? :lookaroun :lol: :lookaroun

Shaman

uglybug2005 said:
Warped and twisted? Yes.
Upsetting? Absolutely.
Funny? That's debatable.
:brick: :fork: :eek:

Seeing as there are only a couple of letters different between Charm and Smarm, I guess it shouldn't be surprising when people confuse them.

:veryconfu

Alarm? Warm? Farm? Harm? :lookaroun

TTATraveler

zeblentz said:

Be careful at Hershey Park, you could get run over by a horse and buggy and if your kids misbehave, they might get thrown into a vat of chocolate.:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom