This was awful

Sledge

Account Suspended
mkt said:
Alrighty,

ladies and gentlemen... boys and girls. It's over.

APRIL FOOLS!

Thank you for playing, see you next year!

:kiss: :p
Finally. :D You have to admit that that one was just plain baaaaad. :lol:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
mkt said:
Alrighty,

APRIL FOOLS!

Well! That was fun! Good job...

Connor002

Originally Posted by mkt
Alrighty,

APRIL FOOLS!

I bet you could have made that last so much longer if you wanted too...
You should have let it go on.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Sledge said:
Finally. :D You have to admit that that one was just plain baaaaad. :lol:
I actually have PM's from people offering me legal assistance and asking if i'm ok... lol.

someone fell for it :D

bsandersjr

thejohn said:
I am so mad there was 2 males around 22 running around Epcot with bear and they crashed into my wife and nephew. They spilled it all over me and demanded that I buy them a new bear because my 3 year old nephew was in there way. They pushed my wife and started cussing at my nephew. I told a cast member and he just said that sucks and kept sweeping the floor.

WOW!
They spilled bear all over you?!?!?!?!

:lol:

MickeyTigg

mkt said:
Alrighty,

APRIL FOOLS!

Thanks for playing along Rob.

:sohappy:

BTW....I told a mutual friend about this and she fell for it before I had a chance to explain it.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I knew that this was bogus when I read the name Robert Krex, or as MKT corrected Robert Krecksall.

I mean come-on.........nobody is named.....

Robert.:lol:

imagineer boy

mkt said:
Alrighty,

APRIL FOOLS!

How Rob, that was the best April Fools joke I've ever seen on these forums. I was really believing it for a while.:hammer: Basically because objr kept denying that it was an April Fool's joke. Ah well, but the obviously photo shopped photo of you being shoved into a police car was what really gave it away.:lol:

bluefaery

mkt said:
Alrighty,

APRIL FOOLS!

that was a great one. you really had me going for a sec

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Well I dare say this is a Mission: Accomplished.

If we succeeded on getting one or two people to believe it then it worked. Yay for PML.:sohappy:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
tiggerific418 said:
Well I dare say this is a Mission: Accomplished.

If we succeeded on getting one or two people to believe it then it worked. Yay for PML.:sohappy:
Imagine how many would have been had if April 1st was on a weekday.

BaTWING_2000

This type of thing wouldn't be the first.

I didn't get a chance to read the whole forum to find out if this actually happened for real or not. But with all the many situation I've encountered like this inside AND outside around WDW I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised. Some staff doesn't care about anything at all EVEN IF IT COULD BE A MATTER OF LIFE OR DEATH. The most memorable encounter like in this context I had was on December 31st,2004 (new year night).

I walked into the World Showcase looking for a perfect spot to film and noticed a stroller standing there at 11:30 in the morning with stuff in it and a black jacket thrown over all of it. Of course you don't think much about it, but when the fireworks show was about to start I go back and that same stroller is still standing in the exact same spot UNATTENDED. I explained this to two staff members but they just looked at the stroller from a distance and were immediately looking the other way again.

I'm not high strung, but I wasn't going to hang aroung that thing at all, expecialy not when 2005 would kick in. See, things like this (luckily noting happened) are just ignored without a second thought. So this situation wouldn't surprise me at all. WAKE UP!!!

TimeTrip

Sledge said:
It never happened. If you're going to try to do an April Fools joke at least make it more believeable next time. ;)

The article (though a *tad* over the top) was actually written convincingly.. although the PML (whatever that stands for) avatar on whoever was playing along was a dead giveaway.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom