This Wand Update is Pretty Bare Bones - 8/3

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
Original Poster
Is everyone sick of my bad puns yet?? :ROFLOL: :hammer:

OK, what you've been waiting for. Enjoy!!

wand12.JPG

wand14.JPG

wand13.JPG

And a closeup of what's left of the wand itself.
wand15.JPG

MAF

This is probably a stupid question, but are they taking those stars off of SSE as well? I hope so...

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
wow, first page post on a wand thread... interesting. must be a slow afternoon. thanks for the pics. ill be happy when the stars come down.

:D

maui2k7

This is probably a stupid question, but are they taking those stars off of SSE as well? I hope so...

The stars were placed on Spaceship Earth when the Wand went up so they should be coming down with the rest. SE would look pretty silly leaving stars on the top with the Want now gone.

mousefan1972

Thanks for posting the pics. I mentioned to DH that the "Epcot sign", as he calls it, was being taken down. His answer? "why? I liked it!" :lookaroun

TheDisneyMagic

Fantastic puns tehe I was looking out for one, thanks for all of the pictures wehey just a wee steel structure and a couple of stars to go now...

Ringo8n24

It sure seems like without the wand it makes the Leave a Legacy tombstones stand out more. I am thrilled the wand is gone, though.

Swoosh

That looks so much better. Now comes the interesting part where we see how fast they can take down the tower. I wouldn't think that it would take much more than a week. Lop off large chunks and haul them out of there.

DisneyDellsDude

Thanks so much for the pics!
It's fun to have something that we can monitor during constuction (or de-construction for the wand;) ) now that E:E is over and done with.

the-reason14

Wow, they are making progress fast. Anyone think SSE will be to its old wandless self in about a month?

I wasnt one that really hated the wand, it wasnt something that bothered me, and I must admit it is going to take a lot of getting used to to see it in its original state.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom