This place is empty.

mclancey

Original Poster
Got here Sunday Night. (9/5/10) Got to Magic Kingdom around 11:30PM after DW and 4year old DD went to sleep. Walked on Jungle Cruise, Pirates, BTMR and HM, not a second of wait for anything. Yesterday got to Epcot at 9AM walked on every ride, Soarin', LWTL, Test Track (3 times in a row)Nemo and Maelstrom then had lunch with the princesses at Akershuis. We then took a 4 hour break at the Poly and went back to the San Angel Inn for dinner. Then rode Three cabeleros 3 times in a row(daughter wanted to go a fourth time, but I cut her off)), then rode Test Track 2 more times with no wait. Did DAK today and waited for nothing again.

Magenta Panther

Got here Sunday Night. (9/5/10) Got to Magic Kingdom around 11:30PM after DW and 4year old DD went to sleep. Walked on Jungle Cruise, Pirates, BTMR and HM, not a second of wait for anything. Yesterday got to Epcot at 9AM walked on every ride, Soarin', LWTL, Test Track (3 times in a row)Nemo and Maelstrom then had lunch with the princesses at Akershuis. We then took a 4 hour break at the Poly and went back to the San Angel Inn for dinner. Then rode Three cabeleros 3 times in a row(daughter wanted to go a fourth time, but I cut her off)), then rode Test Track 2 more times with no wait. Did DAK today and waited for nothing again.

Back to school time?

Anyway it sounds GREAT. No lines, no screaming kids, no sore feet! Congrats!

gerryu21220

Are you bragging, complaining, or just making an observation?

I would love it to be able to just walk right into an attraction like that. It's just that time of year - all the kids are back in school.

zjer

I miss the week after Labor Day. It used to be my time to shine but the heat and humidity got the best of me so I have since moved to either November or February.

toolsnspools

Glad you're having fun. It sounds almost too quiet to me. I think the world would lose some of the magic without ANY crowds or wait times. On the other hand, you'd never catch me there over the holidays either.

Mansion Butler

Glad you're having fun. It sounds almost too quiet to me. I think the world would lose some of the magic without ANY crowds or wait times. On the other hand, you'd never catch me there over the holidays either.
I'll agree going a whole day with NO crowds seems weird. I've walked through Liberty Square at midday only seeing a couple people and it almost makes me feel awkward and out of place.

WishIwasThere

Having experienced empty parks...I think its awesome. Like the park is there just for you and your family. We once did Peter Pan multiple times without getting off. Same for Splash. They wouldn't let us do it for BTMRR though.

floridabill

Potter strikes!!

Disney never has down times potter plus the economy is starting to take a huge toll on WDW, but they will just sit back and relax, well when they close and put up for auction I want some signs from the magic kingdom...Oh wait they won't even be worth anything never mind!!!

todpatcam

We're heading to the World at the end of Sept and hoping for low crowds. I've down-loaded some line apps for the iPhone, it's been fun checking out the wait times.

We've noticed that some days have wait times on most rides in the 5-15 min range but TSM is always listed at 90-120 min wait. We love that ride but what gives? Is everyone just standing in line at TSM?:shrug:

Mouse Detective

Everybody's in the line outside Harry Potter!

scpergj

We hit the Magic Kingdom Saturday for the day...got there at 9:20 and WALKED ON to Big Thunder, Splash, Pirates, HM, Jungle Cruise...very low crowd most of the day. Parade viewing was VERY crowded, even in FrontierLand, for MSEP. Pretty good day to be there...except for the heat. It was HOT!!!

Glasgow

^ hehe .. its sad really.

It would be easier to turn PI into a 5th gate than add a whole new park .. hmm. Wait a sec ..

Beuford

Have been in Oct, Nov, and Dec and crowds have been low. Heading up next week will be great, nothing is better than not waiting in those long lines! Sometimes early in the day or later at night you get the sense the entire park is yours, it's the best.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom