Things you wish Disney would sell that is park or ride based

hanwill

Yes they did...However the shopdisney app doesn't show it's available..HOWEVER...They are selling Trash Can Highlighter sets..I find it funny that whomever packaged this version screwed up on Tomorrowlands sticker by putting it upside down..
CyOGATSW8AAW8GE.jpg
I need more info! I have looked on line- no luck.... I need these!

Tom Morrow

Realistic scale models of ride vehicles to display. You can buy matchbox toy versions of some of them, but that's not the same. In the early 2000's they did sell nice die-cast models of some ride vehicles like RnRc, Test Track, and Dinosaur, but they disappeared after that and I haven't seen them again since.

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
I have a projector in my room and I watch Captain Eo, HISTA, Circle of Life, original and new Soarin, Philharmagic and Old and new Star Tours it's not themed but gets the job done.;)
I am waiting for the DC to come out with its own version of VR, so that while at home, you can "walk" around the parks while on a treadmill, along with a confectionery candle lit up in your living room so that you think you are there as well. I would so ship this.

Sundown

I'm a Disney Park fan first and foremost. So merchandise relating specifically to the parks is what I love.

The "Park Starz" line of designer character figures is an amazing line. Full of those unique & interesting park characters, many who have never appeared in/on any merchandise previously. A must for park-specific merch collectors.

Sundown

I'd also love to see a line of toys themed to Sorcerer's Of The Magic Kingdom. Could be action figure, or even smaller vinyl non-poseable figures. An interactive feature with portals would be cool too. Or they could come with portal backdrops.

Pixieish

I'd also love to see a line of toys themed to Sorcerer's Of The Magic Kingdom. Could be action figure, or even smaller vinyl non-poseable figures. An interactive feature with portals would be cool too. Or they could come with portal backdrops.

I have to say - and this isn't limited to Disney - I prefer the non-poseable figures if they're well-made. The poseable ones 1) look cheesy most of the time...even the highly-sought-after ones (my husband and BIL are collectors), and 2) they break way too easily.

I had a Figment vinyl figure when I was a kid...it breaks my heart that they don't have them anymore.

seabreezept813

More area-specific merchandise.. that doesn’t necessarily brand Disney all over it. For example, we were married on the boardwalk and I’d love to be able to find small mementos like ornaments, etc for anniversary gifts. Also wish that you could order alcohol, like the fairytale cuvée.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Full-size replicas of ride vehicles, specifically:
1) Doom buggy with working speakers through which you could play the ride soundtrack
2) Peter Pan's flying boat hanging on a stand to allow riders to "float" off the floor
3) Capsules from the long defunct and sadly missed Horizons, with light-up buttons and working speakers
4) Jungle Cruise boats (although these probably would be far too expensive at full-scale, so I'd accept 3/4 scale) with working motors and PA systems.

J_Carioca

Okay, so other posters think bigger than I do, but what I'd really like would be some more Typhoon Lagoon items. As of October they had a t-shirt and a pin. Oh, and maybe one kids' shirt. Could they not make a nice hat, mug, cup, whatever with Typhoon Lagoon-specific images?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom