Things you wish Disney would sell that is park or ride based

Calm Down Rover

Though a few albums have been released, it would be nice to get a WDW park music collection in nice packaging like Disneyland has gotten.

Also, one of my biggest pet peeves is that the Matterhorn's abominable snowman merchandise is sold as yeti merch in AK. The yeti has such a cool design, and it's a shame that between the recycled Harold merchandise and strobe lights many people never get a good look at it. Oh, and "Gracey Manor" merchandise drives me up a wall.

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
Though a few albums have been released, it would be nice to get a WDW park music collection in nice packaging like Disneyland has gotten.

Also, one of my biggest pet peeves is that the Matterhorn's abominable snowman merchandise is sold as yeti merch in AK. The yeti has such a cool design, and it's a shame that between the recycled Harold merchandise and strobe lights many people never get a good look at it. Oh, and "Gracey Manor" merchandise drives me up a wall.
Speaking of Disney music, I wish they would also come out with a Disney Queue favorites. I could seriously listen to that on repeat.

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
Something that I've always wanted and would buy if the opportunity presented itself is a smaller version of the metal palm tree's in Tomorrowland. They would be a great addition to the backyard living life
Yes!!! And those light fixtures from the Land in Epcot. I have always been fascinated by those.

DisneyDoctor

More replica items from the parks. A replica Splash Mountain sign for instance. Yes it would be expensive and no people likely wouldn't buy it, but I would lol.

Also, this is more general, but I'd really appreciate if the post-ride gift shops weren't all the same saturated with Mickey and friends plush. Give me more merchandise themed directly to the attraction.

DisAl

Speaking of Disney music, I wish they would also come out with a Disney Queue favorites. I could seriously listen to that on repeat.
Sometimes we put the music loops for the different parks or the different areas of the parks on for hours when reading or relaxing. You can find dozens of them on YouTube. There is even "lobby" music for several of the resorts.

Cmdr_Crimson

Detailed Action Figure sets with Scenery of...

Dreamfinder's Ship with 12 point articulated Dreamfinder & Figment..
1.jpg

Cranium Command With Articulated Buzzy, Hypothalimus and General Knoweldge.
latest

Kitchen Kabaret With Figures and Sound clips...
Kitchen-Kabaret-3-83-Patricia-Brown.jpg

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
Sometimes we put the music loops for the different parks or the different areas of the parks on for hours when reading or relaxing. You can find dozens of them on YouTube. There is even "lobby" music for several of the resorts.
If only I had access to Youtube at work :( And I seriously didn't know the "lobby" music existed. Thanks!

ppete1975

like the old days.. buttons of each attraction or area (ADVENTURELAND, TOMORROWLAND) that way for 3-5 bucks I can get a big button of each land.. I don't like the pins. But just more attraction or land based stuff instead of the gift shops having the same stuff at each gift shop with generic Disney parks.

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
like the old days.. buttons of each attraction or area (ADVENTURELAND, TOMORROWLAND) that way for 3-5 bucks I can get a big button of each land.. I don't like the pins. But just more attraction or land based stuff instead of the gift shops having the same stuff at each gift shop with generic Disney parks.
Those and pennant flags, think I saw a picture of those once when I as a kid

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
Does Pandora have any of the park music?
Not sure about Pandora but there are several Spotify playlists called Disney Parks/Walt Disney World Parks/etc. I believe it is mostly movie music, but they do have some ride classics like Tiki Room and Grim Grinning Ghost. I know Papillion (the area music from Innoventions) and the actual queue music from Honey I Shrunk the Audience is on there too. That is also how I found the ride ambiance music from the older TTA attraction (If you are wondering what that song is called, it is "Behind the Waterfall").

Pixieish

Legitimate model trains off the Walt Disney World Railroad! If only Lionel or Bachman partnered with Disney to make it come true.

With models of the other parks attractions, much like the ones Faller and Coasterdynamix make, that way we're able to create our own model of the parks

My 11-year-old son would EAT THAT UP. Seriously...he'd think he'd died and gone to heaven.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom