Things you have never done at WDW

Spike-in-Berlin

I will only list up the attractions I haven't done yet as I don't count hotels as something "to do" and I don't know all restaurants names without having to look them up:

MK- Haven't done and never plan to do: Dumbo, Carrousel, Flying Carpets, Main Street Vehicles, TL Speedway.

Haven't done and will do next time: Mad Tea Party

EPCOT- Haven't done and will do: Sum of all Thrills

DHS: Haven't done and never WILL do: American Idol

Haven't done and will do: Sounds dangerous

DAK: Haven't done and never will do: Hester and Chester fairground attractions

Haven't done and will do: The Boneyard

That's pretty much it. I am sometimes a little surprised how much more attractions DL has in comparison to any WDW park considering it is smaller than any of them (Perhaps with the exception of DHS?)

graphite1326

From what I can think of right now, I've never done: the bird show at Animal Kingdom, the Lion King film in The Land, Monster's Inc Laugh Floor, Turtle Talk with Crush, Playhouse Disney or Narnia in DHS.

Don't bother doing Narnia, It's just bad. A complete waist of time.

Disneydreamer23

I have never had a dole whip, Ive never seen Sounds dangerous ( but I dont think I am missing any thing) Ive never been on triceritops spin. I have never been there before 11 am haha

trr1

I've never done any rides that opened after 1996
I've never done Animal Kingdom
I've never stayed on property
I've never been to DTD
I've never had a Dole Whip (or will ever for that matter cause I don't like pineapple)
I've never visited any of the WDW hotels (I don't know if people not staying on property are allowed to. If so, I'll be visiting a few in Sept hopefully)
I've never done a TS restaurant (we've always been on a budget so it's only CS)

now that I think about it, there's a whole lot of things I haven't done!:mad:

yes you can visit the WDW hotels you can use the wdw transportation system from Downtown Disney or the parks or I think they have visitor parking for people who eat at the Restaurants

WDW2010

Never done Toy Story Mania
Never had a Dole Whip

You are missing out my friend. Toy Story Mania transformed my girlfriend and I into little kids again. Dole whip; in my opinion is delicious I LOVE pineapple and it was perfect, but my girlfriend did not feel the same..

Susan Savia

Never ridden the Teacups, Soarin, Space, Star Wars, any coaster, seen Fantasmic, seen Lights, Motors show and a few more, but then I've never had a desire to do these either.

zurgandfriend

3 things my family and I have never experienced that jump to mind:

We have never eaten at Cinderella’s Magic Table.

We have never been horse back riding.

We have never gone fishing in Bay Lake.

2 things I haven’t done but my dear wife or son did:

NASCAR; my dear wife went for a ride and screamed the whole time.

Parasailing; my dear wife and son did it, when they got back down they both raved about my dear wife said “you should have done it too, you’ve never… oh”. That’s when my dear wife remembered she was married to a former paratrooper.

Jeff456

Attractions I have never done-
Magic Kingdom- Astro Orbiter
Magic Carpets of Aladdin

Epcot- I have basically done everything, except for the green side of Mission: Space as I always go on orange.

Animal Kingdom- TriceraTop Spin

DHS- Toy Story Mania
The new Star Tours

Think I have done everything in Disneyquest and the waterparks except for Summit Plummet

Ariel484

Stich's Great Escape (most likely won't ever do that one), Monster's Inc. Laugh Floor, It's Tough To Be A Bug!, Carousel of Progress, Star Tours, Mission: Space, Primevel Whirl, the Teacups...darn, we need to get to work on our next trip! :eek:

SleepingMonk

Never played golf on one of the Disney courses, and never been on one of the guided fishing trips on property.

Both just seem kind of odd to do at Disney and a waste of time when it's so readily available everywhere else here in Florida.

hwdelien

American Adventure in Epcot, always seem to run out of time...
Captain EO, Epcot didn't exist when my parents took me as a kid and I wasn't going to Disney until it was gone and haven't made it there since they brought it back.
Blizzard Beach
Typhoon Lagoon
Star Tours 2.0
DisneyQuest

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom