Things that give you Goosebumps

DisneyFan 2000

Original Poster
What are those things at WDW that gives you the shivers? Mine would have to be the SpectroMagic / IllumiNations music simply because it touches my heart! Other stuff I would also say that do the same are: 1. The ToT music theme! 2. Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade music.

What are yours?

Tom

Beta Return
Well, any of the night shows, American Adventure, Hall of Presidents, and anything else that represents America or Walt Disney.

GoofyFan1

American Adventure always gives me shivers and a lump in my throat. I noticed in the that they changed the film from when I was there in '96. Then they had the Challenger crew, this time I didn't see them. Still got the lump and shivers though.

Hearing the park music usually gives my shiver and that feeling I used to get just before a big race.

shari71

Funny you should mention that. Yesterday I was driving home from my parents and listening to a Disney CD of Tapestry of Dreams. As the 25 minutes song came on I started to shiver and cry. It was so moving and made me long to be at Disney. I miss the parade. I long to forget my troubles and fade into a fairy tale.

Man I need a vacation. Pray we sell our house or no vacation this year :( :mad:

Chape19714

Here's My List

-Mickey's PhilharMagic
-The American Adventure
-Hall of Presidents
-C. of Progress
-The Magic Kingdom opening ceromony
-The Festival of the Lion King
-Sounds of the Rainforest
-Spaceship Earth
-Seeing the Castle for the 1st time on Vacation
-Seeing the monorail for the first time on the Vacation
-Illumations: Reflections of Earth
-Wishes
-Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade
-Spectromagic
-Share a Dream come true Parade
-Music Playing at the Enterance of all four parks

That's all for now!!!

Expo_Seeker40

No one laugh...:hammer:

Every time I see chip and dale running through main street u.s.a. I always feel weird. I can fathom a mouse, duck, and dog in a street, but not two giant chipmunks.

I hate sometimes sitting in the front row of the CoP and hear the clicking of the AA's. Yikes!

SSE and rising up into the stars has always been weird to me.

Hearing the little girl at the end of SSE on the TV go "please sing/read me another story pleaaaase" OMG she might as well be saying "therrrrre here!"

The dark rides always have an erier presence, but strangley enough I fell perfectly fine when I ride the Haunted Mansion. :eek: :fork:

DivineMadness7

I'll tell you what gives me chills...

that freaky little girl standing up in the corner at the end of the Haunted Mansion...

Throughout the whole ride I am DREADING that part!

Pixie Duster

Dani's a mushball...

Julie Andrews' and Peter Pan's intro to Share a Dream Parade
The picture of Walt on the Final Float of above parade
Illimunations" Reflection of Earth
Promise (the song that follows above show)
Festival of the Lion King
opening of Tarzan ROCKS!
The castle goodnight kiss
opening to Spectromagic
Ariel's segment in Philharmagic
One Man's Dream

barnebd5

For me it's Fantasmic! especially at the end when Mickey is on the top of the mountain as sorcerer Mickey and the music is at its highest point and fireworks are just shooting and shooting from the back of the mountain, and everyone is looking up at Mickey and it's just great man, great.

GREAT!, nuff' said

GoofyFan1

Originally posted by DivineMadness7
I'll tell you what gives me chills...

that freaky little girl standing up in the corner at the end of the Haunted Mansion...

Throughout the whole ride I am DREADING that part!

My little 8 year old imitates her all the time... Hurry baaaack....

She also does a really good Samara from the Ring, even though she's only seen the previews.

Scary!:lookaroun And she's nver gonna stop....

se8472

When I frist saw Wishes I was so moved.

But I must agree with barnebd5.

Till this day when sorcere rmickey pops out at the top of hte mountain at the end of fantasmic. I swear he brings the house down everytime.

For me it's Fantasmic! especially at the end when Mickey is on the top of the mountain as sorcerer Mickey and the music is at its highest point and fireworks are just shooting and shooting from the back of the mountain, and everyone is looking up at Mickey and it's just great man, great.

I agree!! And even right at the beginning when Mickey shows up and does that dance (Oh how I love that dance). That gives me chills. Plus it makes me giggle like a 3 year old :)

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Top ten list....

Too many, but:
10. Ariel ignoring the kids and waving at me (yes she was)
9. Tapestry of Nations
8. Finding a quiet spot with nice background music that can be noticed.
7. Illuminations
6. American Adventure
5. Seeing the Castle the first time
4. Kiss goodnight
3. Walking down Main Street at the park opening
2. Wishes
1. Leaving the property on the last day of the visit
:cry:

What a sap!

stitch131313

The things that get me are-

Tapestry of Nations
Wishes
The song at the end of The American Adventure(now more then ever)
Illuminations
Seeing Walt's name above the Train Station

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom