Things that give you Goosebumps

raven

Ok, actually Illuminations gives me chills when the music swells at the end of "We go On" and the globe opens to reveal a giant torch. (tears there)

The other one is walking into Epcot's grand entrance for the first time after a year away.

Brown

I would have to say that it is that first long note and streaming fire rocket that starts Illuminations......

I love it!

TheDisneyGirl02

Seeing the Castle,
Walking into MK
Seeing Mickey Mouse in CSC.
Spectromagic...

There are so many more...but I'm getting teary eyed with these...

TheDisneyGirl02

Kwit35

Driving towards the Disney property and seeing that utility pole with the Mickey Ears, on the side of the interstate. That is the first sign "we are there"! I get the chills everytime I see it. Then it is one big goosepimmple fest from that point on.

Gucci65

Right before Illuminations actually begins in the bay there is a speech of some sort (used to sound like James Earl Jones or probably my imagination) anyway the narrator would blow out all the fires around the bay. Still gives me goosebumps.

My daughter's excitement over anything while we are there.

Add in Wishes, SpectroMagic, The Christmas Parade, Osborne Lights, Fantasmic, pretty much everything while at WDW.

BwanaBob

When the little girl sings the melody to Wishes...
*single flare shoots across castle*
*'When You Wish...' starts up in the background towards the end*

...:cry:

O.K. , Yeah.... I'm a sappy-guy.

(I have the tendancy to cry when someone farts... and for more than just one reason, too!)
:rolleyes:

BG Rugger

The American Adventure... the finale of the Great Movie Ride...Illuminations...but what gets me the most is definately checking into the hotel, thinking about how much fun I'm about to have!!!:sohappy:

Punkss

Probably rembereing the funny things the characters did when i was 9!

And looking forward to seeing my girlfriend's face when we go in September!

Tenny317

Ok let's think what gives me goosebumps...
-Illuminations
-The finale of The Great Movie Ride
-SSE...going backwards into the stars
-seeing road signs for Disney when I'm driving there
-The Tower of Terror billboard on Buena Vista Drive (I believe)
-when I'm home in New York...sometimes the weather reminds me of a Florida day and all of a sudden I feel like I'm in FLorida at Disney...don't ask it makes me happy ...hah

dae_woods

American Adventure
Pulling onto World Drive on the way in
Standing in the hotel lobby (POR)
Opening of MK
Main Street early in the morning
Illimunations
Havn't seen wishes...yet
ToT Boiler Room
Circling on the monoral
All the food

Just about everything:hammer:

swimmom

I guess the biggest one was watching by daughter get her first look down Main Street at the castle.

American Adventure and even Voices of Liberty or American Vybe can give me goosebumps when they sing.

Illuminations

The end of Share a Dream Come True Parade

Walking into the lobby of Wilderness Lodge.

Haven't seen Wishes yet, but I'm sure it will be added to this list for me!

DCL

The American Adventure has always been a real tear jerker for me, and I definately get goosebumps walking down Main Street looking at the castle too..

..The film clips at the end of the Great Movie Ride, and Illuminations have always given me goosebumps as well.

And of course.. I always get goosebumps when we first drive onto Disney property... I'm immediately swept up in the Disney aura

JeepGuy77

The film montage in the American Adventure...

The beginning of "Wishes" when the music crescendos...

Tapestry of Nations :(

The air conditioning when I'm wet...

nfeagle5

The part where the elevator moves and just before you go into the drop, it always gives me the anticipation and screws my stomach up a lil. lol:D

DisneyFan 2000

Original Poster
Originally posted by BwanaBob
When the little girl sings the melody to Wishes...
*single flare shoots across castle*
*'When You Wish...' starts up in the background towards the end*

...:cry:

That moved me aswell although I haven't seen the show in person! :cry: :p

sarajo

I totally agree with Kwit35... just arriving on property... seeing the first "Disney" signs... then for the next week or so it never ends... It's a huge goose-pimply, adrenaline rush. My husband has learned to not talk to me on the final few minutes of the ride onto the property- I just ignore him and savor the Disney-ness. Pretty pathetic, huh?

Pixie Duster

Oh forgot about this...

Being in the parks before we've opened, before we even let the tour takers and special groups in. It's so cool seeing that sea of people ready to come in and there I am in costume just walking around the front of any of the parks without bumping into people.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom