Walking into the hotel room for the first time
The first trip on the monorail
The first time I see the castle
American Adventure
Hall of Presidents
Wishes -- I haven't seen it yet, but I'm sure it will
Fantasmic - the whole thing!
Illuminations - ditto
Air conditioning - not as much as it used to...I think they've toned it down a bit in the past few years. I liked it better when it was frigid. The hotel rooms can actually get warm now that they don't go below 68 degrees!

I'm sure there are more but I can't think of any right now.

tigger_scotland

I'm fairly new so hi y'all :wave:

Spectromagic always gets me every time. I get a lump in my throat as soon as the music starts but as the last floats turn white and the kids start to sing "music surrounds us, laughter that found us..."

*leaves to find a hankie!*

And watching it back on video..:(

I really need to visit WDW very soon...it's been too long!

Jen x

1stStarIC2nite

Even though I've never seen Wishes, or listened to the score entirely, I've heard the ending, and I get goosebumps everytime when they go...

"When you wish upon a star your dreams will come true,
We'll make a wish, and do as dreamers do (just do as dreamers do)
Make a wish!
Wishes!
Trust your heart!
Wishes!
Dream a dream!
And you wish, will, comeeeeeeeeeeeeee, trueeeeee!"

*gets goosebumps*

SIR90210

American Adventure. That is the BEST show in the world and the BEST attraction on Disney property. I always get a lump in my throat at the end song part with all of the pictures in the clouds. And to think they came SO CLOSE to putting it in Haymarket. Urrgghhhh!!:cry: :cry: I wanna be in WDW!!!:cry: :cry: Better yet, Disney's America!!:cry: :cry:

Tom

Beta Return
I guess I should redo mine, since it was so short and lame compared to all the new ones....

American Adventure: during Golden Dreams, especially when they play the Kennedy Clips and Neil Armstrongs moonwalk.

Great Movie Ride: the closing movie clips - especially the Disney and WALT parts! Just makes me realize who did it all, who I respect more than anyone in history.

Illuminations: the crecendos in the music and the fast parts

Spectromagic: The beginning, just as it starts

Fantasmic: When Mickey wins and the big musical score plays at the end

Random times while doing nothing, or waiting for a bus, or standing in line: just think about where i am

Walking into Dixie Landings' main lobby for the first time, to check in - WOOT!

FigmentJedi

Tapestry of Nations, especially the Sage of Time's speech in the middle of the show"The Gateway of time has opened and the spirit of humanity has brought us together. Let us reach out and toch the stars as they light the way to tommorow and bring us hope, for a better world." I like TOD, but TON is still superior.
JII original:The crystal ball scene and the finale.
Spaceship Earth: Hearing the finale music.

dmmgp2000

This thread rules! Here are a few of mine....in no particular order
1. the Be Our Guest and Part of Your World segments from Mickey's Philharmagic

2. The Walt Disney film at the end of One Man's Dream

3. I used to tear up in the final movie of The Magic of Disney Animation. Too bad that's gone.

4. The finale of Reflections of Earth

5. The finale of Wishes

6. The finale of Fantasmic!

7. The beginning of Spectromagic (finally, not a finale)

There are more, but those are the best ones to me.

durhay

1. "If we can dream it, we really can do it." - from Horizons.
2. American Adventure, especially the Blue and Gray picture taking and the Pearl Harbor announcement segments.
3. In ye olden days, turning on AM 800 (I think) to hear Disney Info when first driving into WDW.
4. Please stand clear of the doors (Por favor ...)
5. The beginning of El Rio Del Tiempo
6. The movie at the end of Maelstrom.
7. The milling around World Showcase waiting for the New Years celebration to start.

speck76

Spectromagic

Illuminations (both original and ROE)

The film that ended the Animation tour :cry:

One Man's Dream

The American Adventure

simbarina

Originally posted by DisneyFan 2000
What are those things at WDW that gives you the shivers? Mine would have to be the SpectroMagic / IllumiNations music simply because it touches my heart! Other stuff I would also say that do the same are: 1. The ToT music theme! 2. Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade music.

W
hat are yours?
Things that bring tears to my eyes have to be the fireworks over the castle and the music, fantasmic, spectromagic and illuminations fireworks at epcot, lion king show at animal kingdom and going home!!!!!!!!!!

simbarina

what sends shivers down your spine at wdw

Strangely enough, I love the beginning of Spectromagic and play it in the car over and over. I also love the American Adventure music and Beauty and the Beast.

Also love Part of Your World by Ariel and the theatre at MGM with the water. I just love it all!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom