Things I want to do but refuse to spend the money.

disneysince71

ok.. before I start writing remember you ASKED MY OPIONION... So fellow members please be nice...... :)
I would NEVER spend money on/ OR never again:
Halloween Party
Christmas Party
Pirates Cruise
Fireworks Dessert party
DDP (sorry I would rather be on my own) :)
Stroller Rental
I better stop now.... I am going to get myself in trouble... :)

EOD K9

I personally like Cirque. Next to the "Beatle's Love" show at the Mirage in Vegas, its my favorite. I refuse to spend money on a turkey leg. I don't want to , nor will I spend the money for it.

UPbeekeeper

Definitely the parasailing. I really want to do that, but with all the money I am spending on our upcoming trip, I simply can't justify the added expense. Maybe if we were able to go more often than once every few years, but it's just not in my budget.

Next would be MNSSHP...we did that once. I didn't dislike it, but I didn't think it was worth the additional cost. I would do it again if it wasn't a separate ticketed event, but as it is, I'll probably never do it again.

draybook

ok.. before I start writing remember you ASKED MY OPIONION... So fellow members please be nice...... :)

Halloween Party

You dirty Communist!!!

J/k, but it really is a great event. And that says a lot because I'm the Frugal KING! My co-workers always take jabs at me because I refuse to NOT eat from the dollar menu when we go to lunch and I don't even buy a drink to go with it. My thing is that I came from having literally nothing when I left the service, so I want to horde all of my money now that I have it.

disneysince71

You dirty Communist!!!

J/k, but it really is a great event. And that says a lot because I'm the Frugal KING! My co-workers always take jabs at me because I refuse to NOT eat from the dollar menu when we go to lunch and I don't even buy a drink to go with it. My thing is that I came from having literally nothing when I left the service, so I want to horde all of my money now that I have it.
I know it is.. and we have done it before... But are AP holders and 4 kids/Teens and we just cant justify the 300+ dollars when there is so much else we would rather be doing... :)

disneysince71

Halloween Party
Christmas Party
Pirates Cruise
Fireworks Dessert party
DDP (sorry I would rather be on my own) :)
Stroller Rental
I am adding to my list and hoping I will not get called a "communist" again...
The Photo pass 179.00 unlimited photos..... :(

Pooh Lover

Geez, I've done almost everything mentioned here and now I'm sitting here feeling like a spendthrift. But since we're talking about WDW, I guess we are all used to dropping some amount of coin.

I really enjoyed the Cirque and have seen probably about 7 different shows in different cities. I enjoyed the MNSSHP but probably wouldn't do it again unless traveling with children. I love the fireworks cruises and would do that again in a heartbeat. Parasailing is a blast and I recommend it to anyone willing to do it. I haven't done the dessert party but would love to.

The only thing I really want to do but just can't seem to shell out for is one of the special tours (never travel with enough people to effectively split the cost.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom