Things I want to do but refuse to spend the money.

fam

Sad to see that the Rpde seems to be on a lot of your lists....

for the love (if you like cars) do it. It was by far the highlight of all my trips. Keep in mind the exotics are half the price (porsche or R8) and almost as fun...but the exotics are paddle shift autos and there's a dude sitting beside you harping orders on how when and where to shift and refusing to shut up then complaining you were late on the apex...whereas in the nascar youre going fast the whole time by yourself, shifting by yourself, getting mashed into your seat by the gforces in the turns...its just wicked fun.

durhay

Buy a refillable mug, because you should just be able to resuse one year aft-

j/k

Years ago I would have said "stay onsite" or "stay at a deluxe level resort", but after years of staying offsite we booked a two room villa at OKW at a heavily reduced rate in '10. The following year we stayed at POR. I wish we could have stayed at POR first, because after a villa I realized "everything else is just a rectangle". We realized how things like "kitchen", "space/multiple rooms" and "bus experience" were important to us, especially from a "stress-reduction" standpoint. I don't know when our next trip will be, but we both decided that we would save for an extra year or two just to have a villa again.​

DisJosh

My girlfriend and I spend our daily lives being frugal. So when we go to WDW nothing is off limits. I realize we're all limited by whats in our bank account... but life is short and so are most WDW vacations. Excess spending, be it on food, booze, souvenirs or backstage tours have helped to enhance my vacations. I don't regret any of it. :)

DisJosh

Hmmmm........ staying onsite, getting the photo pass, dining other then counter service, going up in the balloon in DTD.

Staying on site?! I've done lots of research concerning staying off property. I feel like there is not that much to be saved. Especially when you factor in convenience of staying on property. To each his own though. Where do you stay offsite? Just curious. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom