They Shouldn't Start the Ghost Host Spiel Until the Doors are Closed!

Yert3

Original Poster
This has stunt me. What portrait are you talking about?

e7ffd7537c8bb72ab0a06665618be1c8.jpg

disney4life2008

Here is a way better video.

I am stunned. I have rode this probably 100 times and never noticed. But to the op critique, we are usually rushed from the entrance to the death room in seconds and it's typically people on their phones and talking so loud i never realized something happened in this room. Now i have to go back Friday night. Thanks ☺

Yert3

Original Poster
I am stunned. I have rode this probably 100 times and never noticed. But to the op critique, we are usually rushed from the entrance to the death room in seconds and it's typically people on their phones and talking so loud i never realized something happened in this room. Now i have to go back Friday night. Thanks ☺
No problem, and your story is even more reason to say that they should wait just a little bit longer the start the intro. Someone who has ridden HM more than 100 times hasn't seen the very first special effect of the attraction. Disney should be ashamed of this. If you're going back, you're going to HAVE to be the first or close to one of the first people inside of you want to see this.

Last edited:

mouse_luv

Death room?! I presume you are referring to the "stretching room" ?

AndrewsJ

I'd say about 95% of the time I go on HM, by the time I'm inside, the portrait is already decomposed and GH's spiel is almost finished. I know some people are going to give the argument "they need to get as many people through as fast as possible." But come on. At least have some respect for the attraction. They wouldn't start Tiki Room or Country Bears before everyone is inside. This isn't that big of a deal to me, but a lot of first timers won't see this pretty cool effect and that to me is sad. Oh, and what's the deal with everyone talking in the stretching room. Shut up and listen to Ghost Host! I can barely hear him sometimes.
I agree and I hadn't really thought about it until Invisited the mansion at DL last summer where we actually got the entire show.

Chef Mickey

Agree and this will vary my Cast Member and ride manager in charge that day. I've seen some CMs that care about the show manage this well. Others practically keep the door open all the time.

It's something they need to tighten up and it wouldn't be hard to do.

mouse_luv

Hey, no need to get ye britches in a wad just bacause a fellow mate doesn't know every detail about the HM like ye do. Savy?
I was fine and just helping them understand. IDK why you had to make it seem the other way. Just relax and focus on striking up the colours you bloomin' cockroach! ;)

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom