Then vs. Now: Your observations

tomast

Then: 3 (maybe 4) days at WDW, then would have to fill time at Universal, Sea World, outside putt putt places, etc.

Now: So much to do that I don't have to leave my WDW bubble. I can and have opted to leave the bubble. But I am plenty entertained inside the bubble. I like my WDW bubble.

View attachment 322219

I bought a 14 day pass to Universal Studios + IoA + Volcano Bay with park hopping and all the plus you can handle for me and my party . We were staying in Pop Century at WDW. The first day we had plan and went to universal and IoA was fun. The second day we had planned on going we went to the hotel reception and ask for 2 more days at Disney at the same price of the UBER to take us to Universal..... Ohh G... ... I love my bubbles!!!!

And i had the DDP so we extra - enjoy our two extra days in wdw bubble!!

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
Then: One Magic Kingdom Christmas Party. Ha ha ha....

Now: Two. TWO Magic Kingdom Christmas Parties!
giphy.gif

MickeyLuv'r

Then: Alien Encounter
Now: Ugh....

Then: The ability to stand/walk/talk in a Disney theme park without worry of being crushed by a crowd.
Now: Bedlam, 365/24/7.
Before AE, that space once held Mission to Mars.

I could never go through either of the updates without seeing ghosts of the earlier ride. Partly because both re-vamps were kind of just overlays, much of the structure of M to Mars was still there.

Goofyernmost

Before AE, that space once held Mission to Mars.

I could never go through either of the updates without seeing ghosts of the earlier ride. Partly because both re-vamps were kind of just overlays, much of the structure of M to Mars was still there.
If you want to get picky the sequence was....

Flight to the Moon
Mission to Mars
Alien Encounter
Stitches Great Escape
Nothing at all

Take your pick at which one was better then the current attraction. I guess we showed them that we were not going to enjoy an attraction. At least with nothing all we can complain about is, well, nothing. The structure of the theater was completely still there. The screens were removed that made up the first two and replaced with a couple of really good Animatronics and the lined up in a circle plastic seats were replaced by the new seats with the stanchion and unlike the first two it was in the dark.

1540850641911.png

1540850813805.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom