Then vs. Now: Your observations

KCheatle

Then: 3 (maybe 4) days at WDW, then would have to fill time at Universal, Sea World, outside putt putt places, etc.

Now: So much to do that I don't have to leave my WDW bubble. I can and have opted to leave the bubble. But I am plenty entertained inside the bubble. I like my WDW bubble.

1540488837521.png

Kamikaze

Then: Always being amazed by new attractions that were great for the whole family.

Now: Being amazed by the continued and neverending places to purchase alcohol...

People do love their alcohol. It would be silly for Disney to not offer it. People drink everywhere they go.

po1998

Then: Osbourne Lights
Now: Holiday decorations reduced around WDW

Then: Enjoyment of criss-crossing the parks to grab next set of fastpasses
Now: Stupid FP+(and the long lines at attractions it wasn't needed on i.e PoTC & HM)

Then: A Value Resort being Value Priced
Now: A Value Resort being WAY Over Priced

Then: Being able to stay at MK until 2 or 3 in the morning, and feel like you had the place to yourself
Now: Lucky to find a day when it stays open until midnight

Then: Being able to spontaneously walk into a WDW restaurant and get a table
Now: Having to book a restaurant 60-90 days out(thanks to dining plan and especially free dining)

Then: Buying 10 day no expire tickets and using them over two trips
Now: TDO..."we closed that loophole".

Then: Parades at all the parks
Now: Parades = people standing around for hours staking out a spot instead of eating and drinking. No more parades

Kamikaze

Why do alcohol posts rile so many feathers? You do know that you don't have to comment or accept any of this, right?

My feathers aren't ruffled at all.
Someone posted, I replied with a statement on why its acceptable. You came back with nonsense. Now you're ignoring my response. I did ask you a question, after all.

Kamikaze

You asked me a question, I responded in kind. Ruffled. Riled. If that's your angle on me, I don't have time (other than typing this response). The point is, alcohol is a trigger for snowflakes around here. I hate that word but I've grown to find it useful.

Are you drunk right now? Because you aren't making a ton of sense.

Kamikaze

Nah, it's just common sense. Try it sometime. Resorting to "are you drunk?" proves my point.

But back to the alcohol. We get it, it's staying, people drink, we don't have to buy it. But why point it out DAY IN AND DAY OUT ON HERE. Christ on a Triscuit. It ruffles my riles.

So what you're saying is people should be allowed to be anti alcohol, but not be okay with it? Do I have that right?

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
So what you're saying is people should be allowed to be anti alcohol, but not be okay with it? Do I have that right?
Sorry, but can we get back to talking about our observational opinions pretty please? :angelic::angelic::angelic:I know we each have our own opinions on what others have posted, but this thread is designed for everyone to allow to have their opinions posted without being commented on for what they think or believe.

Let's get back to what this thread is meant for peeps!:happy::happy::angelic::angelic::joyfull::joyfull:

HiJe

Sorry, but can we get back to talking about our observational opinions pretty please? :angelic::angelic::angelic:I know we each have our own opinions on what others have posted, but this thread is designed for everyone to allow to have their opinions posted without being commented on for what they think or believe.

Let's get back to what this thread is meant for peeps!:happy::happy::angelic::angelic::joyfull::joyfull:

Then: Fun discussion of the changes at WDW over the years.

Now: Arguments over alcohol sales. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom