Then vs. Now: Your observations

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

Then: well themed but under-developed Mickey's Toon Town.

Now: well themed New Fantasyland including Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Journey of the Little Mermaid, Enchanted Tales with Belle, and the Be Our Guest restaurant.
toon town to my knowledge is only at Disneyland and Disneyland never had the mine train so are you comparing two very different areas in two different parks?

tomast

Back then you had fewer (none) empty-non-used buildings (think: Diamond Horseshoe, the Tomorrowland Terrace which I've only seen open once in the last 10 years - sure - you can buy your cupcake/fireworks party there but it used to be a restaurant). .

I dont understand that Why then there were less people going to the parks but more restaurants open and now that the amount of guest continue rising day by day the restaurante has to close because of cost reduction... It does no make sense... They can be that cheap

mf1972

then: used to be able to sit at the tomorrow land terrace & watch the nighttime fireworks while avoiding the crowd.

now: you can still sit at the tomorrow land terrace & watch the nighttime fireworks while avoiding the crowd if you pay for the dessert party

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Now:
NEW-Walt-Disney-World-Goofys-Candy-Co-Parks.jpg
I interpret that as Goofy asking "What's the point of sugar-free candies?"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom