ThemeParkOne- who is it? Real insider or fraud?

devoy1701

Bumping this up lest people forget about this guy (or girl). Sorry if it's against the rules or whatever, but themeparkone was just lying about everything. I suspected as much. TPO got a little bit too specific about his information. Usually teases vague stuff that could be anything, but during the weeks leading up to D23, TPO named some stuff that was pretty specific. Enough that we'd immediately know was true or not at least. Needless to say, wrong on all accounts (except about things that were already known anyways).

So it should come as no surprise that the lesson today is- Don't believe everything some random person on the internet says unless they have a solid proven track record of being correct. Anyone can create a Twitter account and make themselves look like some official source of Disney information with the right avatars and name.

So in the future, i hope posters here refrain from using themeparkone as a source of rumors in topics or posts. That's where i first heard of the guy, just people quoting TPO on here as if they were some insider. Keep to our proven trusted insiders here like Lee, Raven, Martin, etc. Don't believe everything you hear just because they have an official looking page with a fancy name, along with stuff you WANT to hear announced (sounds like TPO told people what they wanted to hear and they believed it due to that reason). :lol:

Told ya so. :cool:

Oh well. I get that people had high hopes for some new announcements, but you're exactly right, everyone needs to keep a level head and not just believe something because one person is saying it. Our insiders won't steer us astray.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom