• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

theme park or other food pictures

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I made one of my favorites for lunch today. It is cold and windy and I wanted something warm and filling. I made what I call leftover stew. It started with a can of Progresso beef and barley soup, then I started tossing in leftovers including some leftover roasted potatoes, onion, broccoli, mushrooms and sweet potatoes. I then added some Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce for extra flavor and then added some leftover rotisserie chicken as well. Then, to thicken it up and make it stew-like, I added some cornstarch and a little butter for creaminess and let the whole concoction simmer for awhile.
Yes, I could have just had canned soup, but where is the fun in that?

View attachment 520200

That's a great idea! Just start with a canned soup as a base, and throw in anything else you have in frig!!! Really, a simple, but excellent idea. :hungry:

trr1

Original Poster
I made one of my favorites for lunch today. It is cold and windy and I wanted something warm and filling. I made what I call leftover stew. It started with a can of Progresso beef and barley soup, then I started tossing in leftovers including some leftover roasted potatoes, onion, broccoli, mushrooms and sweet potatoes. I then added some Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce for extra flavor and then added some leftover rotisserie chicken as well. Then, to thicken it up and make it stew-like, I added some cornstarch and a little butter for creaminess and let the whole concoction simmer for awhile.
Yes, I could have just had canned soup, but where is the fun in that?

View attachment 520200
your making me hungry:hungry:

trr1

Original Poster
Christmas Dinner at Raglan Road Disney Springs

butter and herb-roasted turkey, roast garlic mashed potatoes, duck fat roasties, honey-glazed carrots, bacon-braised Brussels sprouts, sausage and walnut stuffing, and red wine jus with cranberry sauce
1608932719017.png

please share yours

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom