Trip Report The "You plan, I'll go" Trip - March 2019

Hellllllooo there! Welcome to our little transdimensional joy ride, folks!
Erm... I meant Trip Report...

Yes, I am back in NY and trust me I kicked and stomped my feet the whole way back. With a little over a month left of college, Disney left me wanting summer in the absolute worst way.

With 61 days until my next trip, I figured now would be as good of a time as any to start this report.

I included some pre-trip details at the end of my last trip report, here!

Here we goooooo!

Monday, March 18
I got up somewhere around 6am, since our flight was scheduled to leave around 8, we needed to leave the house about 6:30.

Typical airplane outfit - but this time with new sneakers (pictured later)!

There was a bit of a line at the airport but nothing too awful. We got through security pretty fast and headed for Tim Hortons.

I got a bagel and so did GJ, as well as an iced vanilla latte for me and a black coffee for her.
No food pictures because I completely forgot LOL

We boarded and of course I had the window seat - the only seat I will ever sit in!

Quick little de-icing action and we were on our way!

I pretty much listened to music the whole flight and I tried to nap but I was unsuccessful. I was way too excited to be in the sunshine (more on this later).

I got these pandora rings and I thought they were just so cute with my nails!

Next - finally landing, AP issues, and Epcot!

Swissmiss

Premium Member
Looking forward to this - I wanted to read your last one but it seemed too far in to « catch up » when I noticed it, so I’m glad I saw this one earlier 😉

becca_

Original Poster
I'm in! Wish my GG was as adventurous as your GJ. Lol love the sneakers!
Thank you!!
I can only hear this in Dr. Seeker's voice.
Just as I intended! As well as the dinosaur puppet ;)
Count me in (as always!!)

Max
Woohoo!
Yay thanks for being here!
Following along :) I was happy to find out the hip packs are back - bought one with a bottle holder for our upcoming trip. I don't even care if it dates me or goes out of style again lol.
Totally back in style - and I am so happy! They really save my back from having to wear a backpack with so many unnecessary items lol
Yay!! Looking forward to this!!
Thanks for being here!
Count me in!
Yay! Thanks :)
Count me in!! Both for the report, and for the hip-pack club! I bought 2 for my June trip!
Awesome!! I'm always on the hunt for more!!

becca_

Original Poster
Yay!!! I cant wait to see more!!! Bummed I can't follow you on IG right now :(
Thanks for being here!! I wish I could be back to posting Disney stuff 😂
Looking forward to reading more! Cute sneaks by the way. Where did you get them?
Thank you! They are Vans; I think I got them on Tilly's website.
Hooray! So glad you started this. Excited to follow along :D
Thanks for being here! I hope your trip turned around!! LP is the cutest!
I'm here! Excited to read your latest adventures.
Thanks for being here!!
Following along! Adore the nails and sneakers!
Thank you!
Looking forward to this - I wanted to read your last one but it seemed too far in to « catch up » when I noticed it, so I’m glad I saw this one earlier 😉
Good thing you've made it just in time!
Present and accounted for!
Glad to have ya!
Following along!!
Yay! Thanks!
Following along for another great trip report.
I don't know how you do it, with nursing school and all. Congrats on a 4.0. Wow!
I try my best!! Haha, thank you! :)

becca_

Original Poster
Monday continued:
Like I said, it was not long before we were on a bus and on our way to Epcot. The main reason I love my phone is that the time stamps help tremendously when trip reporting!

On the bus at 11:57am.

By 12:03pm we were at our first park of the trip! We both were very hungry so we decided to stop and eat on our way in.

First, I had to activate my AP. This took a while - longer than it did last time. Something about the cashier's computer messing up and freezing.... Looking at you, Elsa.

Soon enough I had my very expensive piece of plastic and we were finally on our way in!

:joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull:
The sky was completely cloudy but it wasn't awfully cold out. It was probably around 70-75, so of course I was in shorts LOL

Lots of SSE pictures here. Clearly I was excited to be home!

@Captain Barbossa even this one is scary...

Next - more EPCOT!

becca_

Original Poster
EPCOT/Monday continued:
Once I had my share of SSE pictures for the moment, we began walking towards a favorite of mine, Electric Umbrella. Not sure why this place makes me so happy - possible nostalgia factor - but I remember smiling so big when we approached it. I told GJ I was at my peak happiness in life and she thought I was insane. That's okay with me LOL

For lunch time, it wasn't too busy. I got my usual and GJ got a burger. However this was my first taste of parents not keeping their eye on their children for this trip. Too many little ones running around and being loud for my taste but hey, I was in DISNEY! It didn't really matter!

We popped into MouseGear after eating where I think I may have grabbed my AP magnet.

Then we headed back to WS.

This topiary proved to be ever-popular. I don't think there was a time I got a clear shot of it.

CHIP AND DALE!!!! I almost cried. Look how stinking CUTE they are. Heart eyes for days over these two. 😍😍

Next - more EPCOT/F & G Topiaries!

becca_

Original Poster
Epcot continued:

So we left off viewing Chip and Dale. GJ and I continued on, just walking around and looking at the topiaries. It was really relaxing and we were in no rush!

OBSESSED.

I had to take a lot of pictures so I could send them to GJ since her phone is a bit older and doesn't have as good of a camera.

I really missed the rest of the dwarves this year! Both GJ and I were upset that it was only Dopey.

Up next: More EPCOT/Topiaries

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom