The Yeti Man

Hawk4255

Haha, I saw that article. Met that guy when I was in line at Everest one day this summer. He is "adamant" about the attraction, to say the least. :p

elpirataman

Hey now, we are passionate and have emotionally attached to disney, not obsessed................................................or at least that is what
I tell my friend lol!

rileyspaw

Different people have different priorities in life! I couldn't wear that knit hat and yeti fur hands in the hot, FLORIDA sun!! This guy needed to get noticed for some reason and now he's getting his 15 minutes of fame.:confused:

nbarney

We were walking behind him on Sunday !!!!! We walked through the park from the gates to EE and I overheard him talking with excitement to his boy about the ride and the parks. Made me realize that the money I just spent on the AP's for the family was worth it for my kids to get the same excited feelings.
The simple joys in life that we should be enjoying instead walking the parks and looking for cracks in the sidewalks and getting upset over things that are either moved or out of place on our favorite ride.

CoffeeJedi

I wonder if he's met Joe Rhode yet, the article didn't say.
Personally, I'd be a little worried if I were Joe, he doesn't want to end up tied up in this guy's basement: "You're my bessssst friend Jooooooe...."

Punkss

Its true, its too easy to frown on people like these nowadays but however you get your kicks good on you.

I know its not popular for co-habiting white males to love Disney World but I do and I believe the world is richer for my difference.

SirNim

Notwithstanding the fact that there is no true mountain range in central Florida, the term "Himalaya" should never be rendered in the Romanized plural form (Himalayas), because the term in its native Sanskrit is already pluralized.

:lookaroun

I'm just joshing...t'was a very good article! :D

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Phew! When I read the thread title, I was afraid Scott was getting back at me for the bald photoshop.:lookaroun

63 times in one day.:eek: That's pretty wild.

epcotfreak1224

I met this guy once. He was behind one of the times I road EE. By that time I belive he had ridden it over two hundred times and it was only early june. All the cms already new.

SirGoofy

I rode EE with the Yeti Man back in late June. He said he had ridden it 400 times already. He was a pretty neat guy. Fanatical but neat.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom