The worst decision WDW ever made?

Goofyernmost

Worked well for me.
I have no doubt that it did, but, it didn't work well for those that couldn't get one did it. That is where the problem originates, not with those that did manage to get one. If someone knew how to use the system, (the older one, not the present so much) it was great or if one could get to the kiosk before they ran out, also great. For those that had to wait in artificially long lines... not so much.

graphite1326

I may be in the minority but I do not miss 20K. It was a damp ride in a fake sub through a dirty swimming pool with fiberglass fish. Everything was faded and washed out. A refurb would have made it brighter and cleaner but it was still a boring ride. I will grant you that my first ride in it was in 90 if I remember right and it had seen better days.
I go along with this too

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
I have no doubt that it did, but, it didn't work well for those that couldn't get one did it. That is where the problem originates, not with those that did manage to get one. If someone knew how to use the system, (the older one, not the present so much) it was great or if one could get to the kiosk before they ran out, also great. For those that had to wait in artificially long lines... not so much.

Everyone had the same opportunity to get more rides in every day.

Mrs.Toad

Oh, no…I have to do this with a few separate posts by Park. Ok, MK first.

- Nixing the Adventureland Veranda
- I love Tomorrowland Terrace - but not the constant, so what food do we serve now? identity crisis - Prime spot - nice views of TL, MS, and the rose garden- childhood memories here…Needs something, but I am not sure - But I do love that it hasn't changed interior much since 80's.
- I heard the cheese curds are gone from LTT - not an emergency - but disappointing
-The Tiki Room, er, changes….
- Stitch - if you remove AE - gotta come back with better - not worse
-The flower carts and foot long hot dog carts on MS side streets - sorry, I need to get my head out of my 80's-early 90's space but never seem to.
- Actually, before my time - but the Swan Boats must have been awesome
-Mr. Toad - devestating - hence my name…
- the lack of adding more brilliantly themed TS over the years - it is MK….the Sci-Fi, Derby, and 50's are brilliant. Let's do it in MK too. BOG is a great start.
-Still bummed about the Skyway - incredible views
- And I miss the old WDWRR audio loop
-

Oh, no, most of my issues are food-related. LOL!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom