The World's Most Magical Celebration - Walt Disney World's 50th anniversary

JohnD

Stuck on Splash before drop into Laughin’ Place. Nuthin! Happn. Could be an evac situation. We’ll see…. You think hearing IASW over and over is bad? Try Laughing Place.

Disney Analyst

If we're sitting here 6 months from now and Festival of Fantasy still isn't back, I'll agree with you. I'm getting impatient too, but I'm still hanging on to the benefit of the doubt that there are legitimate reasons for the continued COVID reopening delays.

It does seem odd that Orlando parks have been open over a year now, no parade… Disneyland has been open what - 5 months - and already has one back.

RWilliams

Premium Member

First look at the new 50th Anniversary Mickey's Celebration Cavalcade at Magic Kingdom​

The-Worlds-Most-Magical-Celebration_Full_44598.jpg
@wdwmagic that is a fantastic picture! Always such high caliber images.

Disney Analyst

It would have been more than this I have to believe!

OK I get it. These Boards are NOT haviing a Good Day I'm Out!!!

I’m sorry. I’m normally more positive. I’m just flooded with memories of Disneyland’s 50th and how special it was.

I don’t want to cloud today.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Yep. Hope GR is ready for my email. It’ll be a doozy. This would have been great if they wanted to update fantasmic, but this has totally ruined daytime views and nighttime entertainment
Blame Iger for this…

everything is a Disney singalong (like a vhs tape from 1990)…clips of ip over and over again.

hea…paint the night…world of color…fantastic…and on and on

Jrb1979

If we're sitting here 6 months from now and Festival of Fantasy still isn't back, I'll agree with you. I'm getting impatient too, but I'm still hanging on to the benefit of the doubt that there are legitimate reasons for the continued COVID reopening delays.
There is no legitimate reasons. Especially when other parks in the area are doing parades and events like normal. What today shows is that as much as people complain about the cuts they will still shows up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom