The World's Most Magical Celebration - Walt Disney World's 50th anniversary

EricsBiscuit

“What park is this again?”
A60D5B5D-3ED8-4325-A24D-2866DE4F4DBC.jpeg

Disney Analyst

It would have been more than this I have to believe!

OK I get it. These Boards are NOT haviing a Good Day I'm Out!!!

I’m sorry. I’m normally more positive. I’m just flooded with memories of Disneyland’s 50th and how special it was.

I don’t want to cloud today.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Yep. Hope GR is ready for my email. It’ll be a doozy. This would have been great if they wanted to update fantasmic, but this has totally ruined daytime views and nighttime entertainment
Blame Iger for this…

everything is a Disney singalong (like a vhs tape from 1990)…clips of ip over and over again.

hea…paint the night…world of color…fantastic…and on and on

Jrb1979

If we're sitting here 6 months from now and Festival of Fantasy still isn't back, I'll agree with you. I'm getting impatient too, but I'm still hanging on to the benefit of the doubt that there are legitimate reasons for the continued COVID reopening delays.
There is no legitimate reasons. Especially when other parks in the area are doing parades and events like normal. What today shows is that as much as people complain about the cuts they will still shows up.

castlecake2.0

Blame Iger for this…

everything is a Disney singalong (like a vhs tape from 1990)…clips of ip over and over again.

hea…paint the night…world of color…fantastic…and on and on
Those at least had an overarching theme song to hold it together, this had nothing. Also why were they singing songs from Moana in Cantonese? It’s just mind boggling how bad they messed it up. No one in my party liked it, and they all have very different tastes. Two in my group stopped at Guest relations on the way out to tell them how disappointed they were. At least they got the entry plaza right!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom