The World's Most Magical Celebration - Walt Disney World's 50th anniversary

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Joffrys isn't too bad now. The popcorn line is insane. And good luck getting into emporium. Virtual queue crashed too.
So we’re tracking popcorn, coffee and eBay resellers?

pure magic
Sounds like the 50th is nothing more than Disney hawking "50th" merchandise at inflated prices
We’ll never know…

but my hunch - just that - was four years ago when people were whipping themselves into a frenzy talking about it…they had overshot what was gonna be done anyway. It was insane.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I’m telling ya Chapek is loving this. People are too blind with everything else disney is beginning to diminish and instead buying silly merch because it has Disney and a logo on it.
Let’s see how it plays?

it’s going to be “light” no matter what they say…which is that it’s packed, underpriced, and no humans have ever wanted more of something…ever

trainplane3

I’m telling ya Chapek is loving this. People are too blind with everything else disney is beginning to diminish and instead buying silly merch because it has Disney and a logo on it.
To go with this, price increases happened on certain pieces of merch as well. They shifted up a bit from the original pricing over a month ago.

trainplane3

People are responsible for their own behavior. We bought 50th merch last week when we were there without acting like animals. This blame Bob thing for the reaction of people doesn't fly with me.
I specifically meant the merch that came out this morning. They were "locked in" about a month ago but I guess something made them bump up the pricing. Some were small $5-$10 increases. Others were more.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom