The "Wonders of Life" is Dead

Goofyernmost

Wonders of Death.
Oh, good an attraction for the geriatric set. When you get my age that topic is never far away from our consciousness. And it is quite bewildering. Maybe an edutainment show would be helpful. Problem is it would probably have the lowest number of return visitors of any attraction. :eek:o_O Will not :brb:. :hungover::cautious: :joyfull:

Otterhead

Sounds like the perfect spot for my sure fire moneymaker of an attraction:
1. Empty out the dome
2. Fill it with individual air-conditioned pods with beds inside
3. Charge $ for a cool, comfortable nap
4. Profit!

Matt_Black

I've said it before, but if they have to put an IP in there, I vote for Big Hero 6. Have Hiro & Baymax talk about how technology is helping modern medicine, Fred and Gogo can talk about physical fitness, Honey Lemon can talk about hormones or medicine, and Wasabi can talk about hygiene.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I've said it before, but if they have to put an IP in there, I vote for Big Hero 6. Have Hiro & Baymax talk about how technology is helping modern medicine, Fred and Gogo can talk about physical fitness, Honey Lemon can talk about hormones or medicine, and Wasabi can talk about hygiene.

I'd love for Inside Out to take over Imagination, but keep figment in his own 4D thrilltacular in the Magic Eye Theatre. Then have Big Hero 6 over in Wonders of Life.

danyoung56

Sounds like the perfect spot for my sure fire moneymaker of an attraction:
1. Empty out the dome
2. Fill it with individual air-conditioned pods with beds inside
3. Charge $ for a cool, comfortable nap
4. Profit!

They already have this. It's called your hotel room.

Otterhead

They already have this. It's called your hotel room.
Ahh yes, because everyone loves the trek back to their hotel room to cool off!
I'm glad Disney started adding "chill out spaces" with chairs and charging stations for people who just want to sit down in the A/C for a few minutes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom