the wierdst theing on the planet !!!

lileonard

Banned
Original Poster
If you listen to ther pink floyd album Dark side of the moon.

while watching the wizard of oz.

you wont believe the weirdness that you will experience.

let me just tell you, I just found out about this a couple of weeks ago and I didnt believe it.

I tried it tonight with my budies and we were stunned.

If anyone is interested, you have to start the dark side of the moon album exactly when the lion roars the third time in the movie.

you will be amazed by the events that follow!!!!

I recomend this to anyone, even if you are not a pink floyd fan.

if anyone want more details on this I will gladly inform you on any questions that you have.

Im sorry if Im rambling but I am in shock, if anyone knows more about this please let me know:)

tigsmom

Being in my 40's...been there, done that, got the t shirt.

My daughter's friends (all mid teens) just tried this the other week. It's an experience for every generation.:lol:

Wilt Dasney

yeah, my college actually featured this as an event one night and invited one of my Mass Comm professors to speak. Interesting stuff, tho the band denies any intentional correlation.

There are a few cyber-stops out there that will give you plenty more info on this (more than you'd probably want). Just type "the Wizard of Pink" into a search engine and follow the yellow-click road.

Cindooella

Can someone please just tell me whats so weird or amazing about it? What happens? Ive never heard anything about this b4 and im too lazy to try it for myself.

darthdarrel

Originally posted by Cindooella
Can someone please just tell me whats so weird or amazing about it? What happens? Ive never heard anything about this b4 and im too lazy to try it for myself.
I went to a theatre that did this about 10 years ago. it is very interesting lol! But to answer your questiion cindooella, if you time it just right the music is perfectly in sych and changes the whole perspective of Wizard of OZ! :D

lileonard

Banned
Original Poster
Its just so hard to believe that there are so many things that time up perfect in the movie.

I mean it starts right of the bat with the credits at the beggining.

this will happen throughout the whole movie.

So what does everyone think about this,was this planned or is it something supernatural.

I mean the cover of the DSOTM is the prism with the rainbow.

It really makes you wonder, and when I die the first thing im gonna ask God is how did this happen:veryconfu :veryconfu

:) :) :)

SirNim

Originally posted by dboy
I mean the cover of the DSOTM is the prism with the rainbow.
Somewhere over the rainbow....
:)

I think that PF just thought it would be a cool thing to go ahead and pull off this master ruse. THey had to have done it purposefully. :D :animwink:

lileonard

Banned
Original Poster
I mean would it even be possible to keep it syncronized throught 2 and half times through the album.

If someone could possibly understand how they did this please let me know:brick: :brick: :brick:

lileonard

Banned
Original Poster
almost every aspect of the movie sycronizes perfectly with the dark side of the moon album

the weird part is that the lyics match what is going on in the movie also

for example when roger waters says which is which, in the song us and them, you see the evil witch look at the good witch:eek: :eek: :eek:

and when the album is over dont think the wierdness stops, it happens 2 and a half times through the album.

lileonard

Banned
Original Poster
If anyone wants to know how to do this, get the movie, and the album and ill gladly give you the easy directions to do it.:D :D :D

Wilt Dasney

Saying that it maintains its synch 2 1/2 times is stretching it a little...Most of the really notable stuff happens the first time through...After that, there are a few, but they're really not as good, as I recall, and are more possibly coincidental.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom