News The Walt Disney Company Board of Directors Extends Robert A. Iger’s Contract as CEO Through 2026

Ayla

Too bad there isnt a Disney Heir thats not a bit NUTS!!! Maybe someone with some actuall LOVE of the company and the parks could make a small difference or something. Its just very sad to me to see how its all falling down in front of our eyes. I know its been a slow motion decline but it just seems to me, like its now an avalanche of things and they cant even keep the basics up (at the parks). With the Movies..... thats just another Kettle of Fish.
I don't think you understand how corporations work.

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
View attachment 803106

Today's drop was apparently on the coattails of Universal's attendance woes for Q2. The expectation is Disney will report similar declines in Florida for Q2.

Make sure to take a healthy, yet safe, dose of Dramamine prior to Disney's quarterly meeting on the morning of August 7.
Attendance woes? No way. Parks are crowded. Also they raised prices to lower attendance. Maybe both. All a part of the plan. Everything is fine. Disney is so magical nothing they ever do is wrong.

Am I doing this right?

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I don’t know who Ike is but I agree - I don’t have any confidence in the current leadership.

The company can still be saved, but it will take someone with an actual love and understanding of the company and its history. Otherwise it will continue to decline.
Perlmutter had a billion in shares and it was announced today he has dumped them all.

LSLS

I don’t know who Ike is but I agree - I don’t have any confidence in the current leadership.

The company can still be saved, but it will take someone with an actual love and understanding of the company and its history. Otherwise it will continue to decline.
That's the weird part of all this. Ike is pretty much the exact opposite of the person you describe.

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
Peltz and Perlmutter throughly outplayed Bob. Hard to argue
A picture is worth a thousand words. Glorious.
IMG_4218.jpeg

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
Bout $33 since the “existential crisis” by my math…

27% loss in actual value

But hey…it’s rough for everyone on wall steeet these days…ama right??
Still waiting for the shills and boot lickers to tell me how Bob vanquished the barbarians at the gate through his business acumen and outstanding leadership and that what’s happening now is actually a good thing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom