The Universal Rumors thread

HTF

May want to check with the contractor Universal turns to EVERYTIME they build something, PCL. Not to mention contractors will know nothing or share anything especially when bidding hasn't even gone out yet. I gave JP info way to early, and when the permits begin to be found online in a few months info will start to pick up. Until then, there will be nothing, not even a peep from anyone. The reason your not hearing it from sites like Screamscape is because no one on any forum anywhere is talking about it, simply because they don't know. They have no information to steal from others and post it as there own.

Raptor 1 out!

RyenDeckard

May want to check with the contractor Universal turns to EVERYTIME they build something, PCL. Not to mention contractors will know nothing or share anything especially when bidding hasn't even gone out yet.

PCL is currently building a large building along I-75, which I drive past every time I go to Orlando.

They have a large banner hanging off it, and I chuckle and smile knowingly every time.

OFTeric

Been kinda quiet around here ...

Which is crazy that its odd that we haven't heard new rumors out of Uni lately.

Oh there are plenty of new rumors... just need to let some of them percolate. So many blue sky projects right now between Orlando, Hollywood, Moscow, Osaka and Singapore.

Sue_Vongello

Oh there are plenty of new rumors... just need to let some of them percolate. So many blue sky projects right now between Orlando, Hollywood, Moscow, Osaka and Singapore.

I'm dying to hear more about JP and what the scope and theme of kidzone, mostly the latter because I LOVE ET and don't want it axed.

Legacy

I hope they convert it to How To Train Your Dragon... Or Adventure Time.

Actually, the entire KidZone area should be rethemed to Cartoon Network...

BryceM

I think KidZone should be themed to anything specific towards kids. They should, however, build some more nice family rides. E.T. Adventure is an amazing family attraction and I hope they don't do anything to it.

BryceM

That's kind of funny, hey we haven't gotten a new crane or rumored project for months now. There been lots of time to think about things so I would imagine there is another project around the corner pretty soon. Seems like JP is the next one up from the insiders but I remember someone saying everything will look quite for a little while as that comes together.
Well, there was the recent survey sent out by Universal. It leads me to believe that a new Lorax dark-ride will be coming.

cheezbat

Once Springfield and Transformers are fully open and the projects wrapped up, I would think there will be a bigger focus on Diagon/London and Cabana Bay...and Jurassic should start up in the fall.

pheneix

Has anyone mentioned Universal's rapidly growing ambitions for their hotel business and how the prospect of UO bringing 4000+ more hotel rooms online by 2018 is scaring the hell out of WDW?

Disney isn't dropping all this money on DHS because they want to. Because they most certainly do not.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom