The Universal Rumors thread

disney fan 13

Original Poster
@HTF is the source, and he's pretty reliable. I hope it's untrue though, as it sound like an awful decision. Though, some (hopefully most or all) of the carnival games in The Lost Continent are leaving.

I saw on his Stash thread... (Which I thought TPFL was banned from?) Terrible, Hopefully eventually an exec will say "Wow, I just realized how tacky this is... Let's correct this hideousness."

BryceM

I saw on his Stash thread... (Which I thought TPFL was banned from?) Terrible, Hopefully eventually an exec will say "Wow, I just realized how tacky this is... Let's correct this hideousness."
Hmmm... But yes, I hope someone destroys the idea of moving carnival games in JP. They should also take the timeshare booth and go ahead and destroy that.

ThemeParks4Life

Actually I have a friend from another forum who told me that info last night, not sure of the username. Rest assured I don't have another account there so don't start spreading rumors. Let's just move on, I don't want to veer this thread off topic.

disney fan 13

Original Poster
Updated, To update dates, status's on various projects (JP full steam ahead, Simpsons moved to confirmed since no announcement seems to be planned.) and the addition of 3 New projects. Along with a tribute at the bottom to reference where most of this info comes from. :)

ThemeParks4Life

Updated, To update dates, status's on various projects (JP full steam ahead, Simpsons moved to confirmed since no announcement seems to be planned.) and the addition of 3 New projects. Along with a tribute at the bottom to reference where most of this info comes from. :)
JP hasn't been confirmed for full steam ahead.

JT3000

TH Creative, a contractor for Orlando, has said NOTHING has been filed for this and has heard no talk of this happening.

And what's the significance of this? Orlando has dozens of contractors. If this specific contractor hasn't heard anything about the project, then they obviously aren't working on it, so how are they relevant? Who even asked them?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom