The Universal Rumors thread

CJR

The partnership between Universal and Illumination is VERY VERY strong right now. Strong enough that I would be keeping an very close eye on any other upcoming animated properties from them that could result in a theme park attraction.

I was originally going to say (and actually posted, now deleted) that Universal would buy Illumination, but it looks like they already have, since 2008. So, I suppose you could say it's a VERY close partnership. I learned something today. :)

I would assume that it's kind of like how Disney and Pixar are today.

Anyway, given the lineup of animated movies they have coming, you can tell Universal is looking to expand their family friendly options, which will no doubt make their way to the theme parks.

scoobygirl39541

Do we have a reason why Kong was moved from Disaster to behind JP? Thematically I feel like it would fit better in the Disaster area (unless they're going with a jungle approach opposed to a city angle like the old attraction). Plus it would replace an irrelevant attraction while giving JP its space. Why the change?

misterID

All security issues have been resolved at OU and the hackers who were actually members have been TERMINATED.. They were from Germany to btw.

Members? Holy cow.

Now when you say TERMINATED... I guess that zero tolerance on hacking ain't no exaggeration.

the.dreamfinder

They are dead...

lol JK...

Or am I...
Limpieza-a-fondo-800x450.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom