The Town Center construction

roj2323

here's another angle found on twitter:
CcQI5O5UUAA3iih.jpg:large

RayTheFirefly

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...xpand-doubles-dining-and-shoppingexperiences/

As well as a list of stores, the Parks Blog also confirms the Town Center will open in phases starting May 15th. So much for all those who didn't think it would be ready for June :)
Of course we know that Planet Hollywood and some other parts will be under construction until August or around then.
Interesting they're saying the Coke store will be open in May. That's a pretty fast build (for a building that doesn't look super simple).

Jon81uk

Interesting they're saying the Coke store will be open in May. That's a pretty fast build (for a building that doesn't look super simple).

They say "here’s a complete list of the new shops and dining venues that’ll be opening in phases at Disney Springs beginning May 15, 2016" So Coke might be in a later phase. But it still looks possible that they could finish it in 10 weeks, the glazing is already well underway.

Personally I expect the venues closer to T-Rex to open first and then the rest shortly, with some units left with vinyls covering the windows until tenants are found.

RayTheFirefly

They say "here’s a complete list of the new shops and dining venues that’ll be opening in phases at Disney Springs beginning May 15, 2016" So Coke might be in a later phase. But it still looks possible that they could finish it in 10 weeks, the glazing is already well underway.

Personally I expect the venues closer to T-Rex to open first and then the rest shortly, with some units left with vinyls covering the windows until tenants are found.
Oh good call; I should read more closely :p.

Cmdr_Crimson

They say "here’s a complete list of the new shops and dining venues that’ll be opening in phases at Disney Springs beginning May 15, 2016"

Looking at the list...
  • Anthropologie
  • kate spade new york
  • LACOSTE
  • Under Armour
  • M·A·C Cosmetics
  • Vince Camuto
  • Vera Bradley
  • Lucky Brand
  • Oakley
  • Coca-Cola Store
  • TROPHY ROOM
  • ALEX AND ANI®
  • Na Hoku – Hawaii’s Finest Jewelers Since 1924
  • Shore
  • American Threads
  • Volcom
  • Kipling
  • francesca’s
  • Melissa Shoes
  • UNOde50
  • Johnston & Murphy
  • Everything But Water
  • Free People
  • JOHNNY WAS
  • Columbia
  • Sperry
  • Luxury of Time by Diamonds
    International
  • Sephora
  • D-Luxe Burger
  • Amorette’s Patisserie
  • Tablas Frontera
  • Homecoming – Florida Kitchen and Shine Bar
Yep...Looks like I can't afford anything....Just the name of the stores says "I'm way too expensive"

rioriz

There is a possible storyline for the tower in Disney Spring.....one for those that lived on West Side and those who chose to lived on side of harding on the Town Hall

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom