The Town Center construction

Jon81uk

We know Planet Hollywood is closed for six months. But the area of Town Center close to T-Rex looks finished and I would be very surprised if this isn't part opened by June. As danlb said, they should have the buildings ready even if not all the tenants are in.

Then Planet Hollywood and Fultons re-opens, then Edison and the other new places there will open.

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Thursday, Feb. 25. Some palm and other trees have been installed around the new Disney bus transportation center.

IMG_7422.JPG

The centerpiece for this new fountain has appeared behind the construction wall at the plaza for Fulton's Crab House and Portobello.

IMG_7431.JPG

Last edited:

JUFL2019

Elements of it, yes. But something that includes piping like that, brick work and the simple size of the fountain says to me majority was built right where you are seeing it, aside from some theming elements.
One day the main part of the fountain wasn't there...the next it was. Pretty simple that they just lifted it in

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
I could see the Town Center opening by June, but not will all the tenants. I fully expect the entire Disney Springs project to go well into next year. Walt's as one example is still basically a hole in the ground at this point.
Agreed. I imagine town center will roll out very similar to the landing. By sometime in June areas of town center will be open to guests but the entire thing won't be complete.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom