Trip Report The Summer Adventure Continues....Our Live Disneyland Report Begins!

The morning we leave for Disneyland has come. We have spent the last six days in Arizona visiting my brother-in-law and doing some site-seeing. We spent some time in Phoenix where we visited our first water park,

DSC07097
by coachwnh, on Flickr

Cave Creek,

DSC07114
by coachwnh, on Flickr

DSC07111
by coachwnh, on Flickr

DSC07107
by coachwnh, on Flickr

DSC07103
by coachwnh, on Flickr

DSC07115
by coachwnh, on Flickr

Flagstaff,

and the Grand Canyon!!!!!

DSC07162
by coachwnh, on Flickr

DSC07127
by coachwnh, on Flickr

DSC07188
by coachwnh, on Flickr

DSC07165
by coachwnh, on Flickr

The Grand Canyon Elk

DSC07146
by coachwnh, on Flickr

DSC07133
by coachwnh, on Flickr

Can't think of a more beautiful spot I've been to. Amazing!!

DSC07174
by coachwnh, on Flickr

Last edited:

Bob

B00b
Premium Member
A LOT of folks are moving down this way 'cause it's startin' to boom big again. We're one of the fastest growing areas of the country. Good for business, but, boy howdy, it's gettin' crowded down here...! :confused:
I would not be working in Dubai, it's just a project that we, hopefully, will be doing in Dubai. The deadline for completion would be quite tight, so that would be the reason I would need to give notice at TDS. I could simply take a leave of absence, but I really need to let go of the CM thing anyway...family (DW and kiddos) and I thought it would be kinda' good to hang onto it 'cause of all the discounts and stuff, but, between that and my regular job, I don't get a single full day off all week, and there are too many more important things being neglected (family, home, etc.).

Anyway, thanks!
And, as per usual, it's been a hoot following along on your trip, again! Definitely lookin' forward to your next one, if you decide to do it!
Thanks, again...!!! :)

The mass of humanity moving here also doesn't hurt the increase in housing values! :D

Neph-Neph

Its a Small World

I love how the ride starts and finishes outside!!! The whole outside is so much nicer to look at then at WDW. Also love the Disney characters mixed in along the ride.

DSC07486
by coachwnh, on Flickr

DSC07488
by coachwnh, on Flickr

DSC07490
by coachwnh, on Flickr

I like how tastefully they added the Disney characters. When I first heard about them getting added I was worried! The characters are adorable in the Mary Blair style!

As always, it looks like you guys had a blast! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom