Trip Report The Summer Adventure Continues....Our Live Disneyland Report Begins!

The morning we leave for Disneyland has come. We have spent the last six days in Arizona visiting my brother-in-law and doing some site-seeing. We spent some time in Phoenix where we visited our first water park,

DSC07097
by coachwnh, on Flickr

Cave Creek,

DSC07114
by coachwnh, on Flickr

DSC07111
by coachwnh, on Flickr

DSC07107
by coachwnh, on Flickr

DSC07103
by coachwnh, on Flickr

DSC07115
by coachwnh, on Flickr

Flagstaff,

and the Grand Canyon!!!!!

DSC07162
by coachwnh, on Flickr

DSC07127
by coachwnh, on Flickr

DSC07188
by coachwnh, on Flickr

DSC07165
by coachwnh, on Flickr

The Grand Canyon Elk

DSC07146
by coachwnh, on Flickr

DSC07133
by coachwnh, on Flickr

Can't think of a more beautiful spot I've been to. Amazing!!

DSC07174
by coachwnh, on Flickr

Last edited:

LeCellier.Lover

AH! I literally screamed "YES!" when I saw this refresh onto my computer screen this morning! I loved your last live TR (your family is adorable!) so I'm super excited for this one too! I've never been to DL so I'm excited to read about your personal experience there! I'm also jealous you got to see the Grand Canyon.. that's on my "To Do" List also! :D
Can't wait to read more!

coachwnh

Original Poster
AH! I literally screamed "YES!" when I saw this refresh onto my computer screen this morning! I loved your last live TR (your family is adorable!) so I'm super excited for this one too! I've never been to DL so I'm excited to read about your personal experience there! I'm also jealous you got to see the Grand Canyon.. that's on my "To Do" List also! :D
Can't wait to read more!
Super excited ourselves. Looking forward to posting from DL soon!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom