The Story of the Triangles

HMF

They do to a certain degree, and have been flexing their muscles recently. They seem to be getting more, shall we say disagreeable, with some of TDOs decisions.
I am pretty impressed with Tom Staggs. When I first heard a finance guy was the new chairman I was concerned but what I have heard about him so far 'I can see he cares much more than Rasulo did. Also' It really is amazing to see the love and care being given to Disney's California Adventure. It really should look beautiful in a few years. Wish I could say the same about WDW.

misterID

They do to a certain degree, and have been flexing their muscles recently. They seem to be getting more, shall we say disagreeable, with some of TDOs decisions.

Do they even need a TDO in its current form, ie: with the power it has? It needs someone, or group to run the park, but not run as almost a seperate entity like they are now, compared with the other parks. TDO just has the luxury of being far, far away from Burbank.

I still have the feeling new blood will be pushing the old guard in TDO out in the near future... Hopefully anyway.

PhantomX

Could have fooled me

I really don't think Disney gives a rats a** about WDW as long as attendance is decent and people are signing up for timeshares

I really think the WDC needs to restructure its parks management system. Major creative and financial decisions should NOT be made by the local "teams" but by central Burbank. The teams should only focus on basic issues (like attendance, profit numbers, casting, upkeep, etc) and NEVER any major ones like slashing refurb budgets.

I agree

jakeman

Could have fooled me

I really don't think Disney gives a rats a** about WDW as long as attendance is decent and people are signing up for timeshares
According to rumors you have to look no further than the Fantasyland expansion.

However, if you don't want to see it, I can't help you there.

PhantomX

According to rumors you have to look no further than the Fantasyland expansion.

However, if you don't want to see it, I can't help you there.

I've seen the Fantasyland expansion for the most part it looks nice thematically but it really only adds a single new attraction and a reasturant and replaces meet and greets with new meet and greets. Changing up a portion of fantasyland isn't really going to solve any of WDW's problems though.

jakeman

I've seen the Fantasyland expansion for the most part it looks nice thematically but it really only adds a single new attraction and a reasturant and replaces meet and greets with new meet and greets. Changing up a portion of fantasyland isn't really going to solve any of WDW's problems though.
One land expansion to solve all of WDW problems? Of course not.

I do believe that it will help MK's current capacity problems though.

Regardless of your opinion of FLE it will help with one problem.

The rest of the issues that WDW has are quite a conundrum though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom