Trip Report The Story Comes ALIVE! *COMPLETED*

Hello again, my friends.

For nearly a decade it has been such a joy for me to write about 50 (yes, 50!) different trips that I have taken to WDW - including one that was virtual. ;)

The reason? You, the reader.

I don’t do trip reports for my own documentation. I have journals for that. I write because I love interacting with y’all. Your encouragement, humor, curiosity and even snark (*ahem* @amjt660) assure me that I am not alone in my crazy affection for Disney parks. A big thanks to each of you!

I am very fortunate to be a frequent visitor to WDW (despite what @Mr Ferret 88 believes, I do not live there!) and am entering a season of monthly visits. Trip reporting is time consuming (as those of you who’ve written can attest) but I’m not ready to completely give it up - yet.

What I’d like to do is keep this as an ongoing TR for the rest of 2023. It will be highlights and moments, with live posting as the goal. My story coming alive, so to speak.

First up is spring break with my favorite girl.

AA48F088-9593-431D-9863-5A1CC9431BEF.jpeg

Followed closely by a getaway with my favorite guy.

22534EF9-828F-43F6-A922-359B962CEC72.jpeg

There will be Magician meets. New experiences. And (as always) the unexpected.

I hope you’ll join the fun!

LeighM

I left a blanket behind at a hostel in Chile. I didn’t want it anymore because it was just a blanket i stole from the plane on the way down and i couldn’t fit it in my bags (i bought half a suitcase of these ham flavored Pringles type chips which i know sounds disgusting but they’re the best chips I’ve ever had, and, well, snacks are more important than blankets). The hostel owner washed it and mailed it back to me and her filled the rest of the box with more chips!! 😂😂🥰🥰

You're right, ham flavored Pringle type chips do sound totally disgusting LOL 🤣 But then again, I inhaled a bag of crayfish flavored Lays chips from the China Pavilion in Epcot...

Tuvalu

Original Poster
Final Thoughts - The Last One

I coined this trip “The Last One” because it was my final WDW vacation of 2023.

But that’s not the only reason.

As I said waaayyy back on page one, it has been a great joy for me to write trip reports for the reading pleasure of you, my forum friends. When I finished my first TR in 2014, I could not have fathomed all the positive feedback, support, laughs and kindness that has been shown me in the ensuing years. It has been a wonderful season - one that I’ll never forget.

But seasons change and it is time for me to retire from trip reporting. I will still be around this forum to engage with you incredible people and will always be happy to offer advice or answer questions.

I have several trips planned in 2024 so if you see me in the parks please say hello. I have plenty of Tuvalu cards yet to give out. 😉

thats all folks GIF

happy inside out GIF by Disney Pixar

Wicked Sisters

In the Parks
No
It’s a sad 😢 day today. Thankyou for all your amazing reports and support on this forum. It’s good to know you will still be participating here. I just know it won’t be the same on here without anymore @Tuvalu reports but understand why. If you are in the World in September 2025 hopefully we will meet you , Woody & maybe even Em but schools back then.

Tiggertoo56

@Tuvalu- thank you for the many trip reports you have provided. I, for one, have read all of them and enjoyed them immensely and can only imagine how much of you time it has taken. We will be in WDW end of September to mid October 2024 and hope you may be there at some point. Enjoy the time away from writing and carry on enjoying your time with family 😍

93boomer

Premium Member
Final Thoughts - The Last One

I coined this trip “The Last One” because it was my final WDW vacation of 2023.

But that’s not the only reason.

As I said waaayyy back on page one, it has been a great joy for me to write trip reports for the reading pleasure of you, my forum friends. When I finished my first TR in 2014, I could not have fathomed all the positive feedback, support, laughs and kindness that has been shown me in the ensuing years. It has been a wonderful season - one that I’ll never forget.

But seasons change and it is time for me to retire from trip reporting. I will still be around this forum to engage with you incredible people and will always be happy to offer advice or answer questions.

I have several trips planned in 2024 so if you see me in the parks please say hello. I have plenty of Tuvalu cards yet to give out. 😉

thats all folks GIF

happy inside out GIF by Disney Pixar
Hotel Transylvania Reaction GIF

I understand but will miss your outstanding and insightful TRs my friend.

springerfan

Thank You So Much GIF

First thank you. I love reading your trip reports each day while I have lunch at work. You are by far my favorite poster on this forum. I also will be looking for your wry sense of humor comments on others trip reports.

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
I have gained more insight from your TRs than i have from any blogger or vlogger. I appreciate the time you’ve taken in writing them all, and I’m so grateful to have a Tuvalu card. Hopefully i can get another one someday ❤️

I guess I’ll have to start looking for your responses more in the trip planning and General questions side of things 😂 We love you ❤️❤️

LeighM

Nooooo 😢 I got my Disney fixes through your trip reports but totally understand why you're stopping. It was only when I started doing them that I realized doing these reports sometimes changes how you experience your vacation. But I still selfishly hope that you decide to do a couple more after a nice long break LOL. However, I am stuck on the fact your first trip report was in 2014 because that's the year I started lurking on the boards - only later did I actually feel comfortable enough being active on these boards. And it does NOT feel like it's been almost 10 years.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom