The Spirited Seventh Heaven ...

bhg469

Valet Parking is located right at the entrance of CityWalk. There are signs as you drive in. It is a great perk of the Premier Pass. I also like the waters.
I guess if you could buy one premier pass per household to get that valet benefit right? Seems like a good idea to split the membership levels to save some money.

ScoutN

OV 104
Premium Member
Moms and dads are talking about it at ballgames and complaining that the prices "just aren't worth it anymore." Last week, someone canceled his 7-day WDW vacation because his wife heard so much negativity about WDW that she wants to go to DL now.

I find it VERY funny that you bring that point up. Having a young family member who plays ball I get to spend a ton of time talking to families, as well as overhearing some conversations. I heard at least four this past season talk about their Hell of a trip to WDW within the last few months. I spoke to even more that were not sold on going back there because of nothing new, word in the area about pre-booking items, and how much it cost now. This is an area that is filled with people that have the disposable income in vast quantities. Those families just see now value. In this type of community word travels fast about who went where did what and how they liked it. It is not playing in Disney's favor in the very least.

One family stood out to me with how much their kids had to be 5-9 years of age did two days at Universal and just kept telling the others to save their money and go to Universal and SeaWorld instead.

tirian

I've heard that a lot lately too, and despite my post, I'm generally not a "Doom and Gloomer." Disney has a real problem here.

I find it VERY funny that you bring that point up. Having a young family member who plays ball I get to spend a ton of time talking to families, as well as overhearing some conversations. I heard at least four this past season talk about their Hell of a trip to WDW within the last few months. I spoke to even more that were not sold on going back there because of nothing new, word in the area about pre-booking items, and how much it cost now. This is an area that is filled with people that have the disposable income in vast quantities. Those families just see now value. In this type of community word travels fast about who went where did what and how they liked it. It is not playing in Disney's favor in the very least.

One family stood out to me with how much their kids had to be 5-9 years of age did two days at Universal and just kept telling the others to save their money and go to Universal and SeaWorld instead.

alissafalco

Im helping a girlfriend plan her first trip ever with her 6 yr old daughter and she said she just saw the 7DMT commercial and that she cant go on it because it goes way too fast!! :eek::eek::eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom