The Spirited Back Nine ...

BrerJon

So...this is happening.

http://www.disneybymark.com/2014/11/25/the-leaning-towers-of-shanghai/

The apartment buildings built for the people displaced by Shanghai Disneyland are...leaning into each other.

Doesn't exactly inspire confidence in the building codes there....

I hear that's the look they are going for with the new park:

nE5CLyF.png

Magenta Panther

Was the Macys Thanksgiving Parade always like this? The constant plugging for their tv shows?

Al Roker: "The streets are lined with millions who have come to watch the parade, many of them are huge fans of the new hit series 'Marry Me' on NBC".

Its ok to get a little advertising in, but it seemed to be every time you saw MAtt Lauer or Roker they were making references to one of NBC's "new hit series".

*barfs on floor

Well, just about all the balloons are product placements. One long inflated commercial. (Get it?) :p

Next Big Thing

This. Exactly this. A sentence and maybe a "Finally!" are all this required. Not an attempt to build it to the opening of an E-ticket.
You do realize they got the garage open in an expedited mannor for the route they took (poured-on-site concrete) vs. the route Uni took for their TM garage (pre-fabbed concrete). Poured on site concred typically takes 12-18 months while prefabbed concrete typically takes 6 months.

The garage was opened as fast as they could get it open.

Mike S

I just finished up a half day at Animal Kingdom. The park wasn't that bad early on but got packed the later it bacame. Dinosaur really could use a nice refurb and do I even need to mention Everest? Did Kilamanjaro Safari first thing and it was fun as always. Bridge didn't shake though. Saw flights of wonder for the first time and I was sitting right next to where one of the birds landed. Pretty good show. I've grown a liking to Finding Nemo the musical since I saw it a few trips ago and now see it at least once per trip. It's Tough to be a Bug seems to look better than ever, has it switched to digital? Hopper was working great as far as I can tell. I didn't do any walking trails since I did them last trip but I did go over to planet watch, not much to do there. Well that just about covers Animal Kingdom. Resting at the hotel for a bit then going to Magic Kingdom.

Soarin' Over Pgh

I just finished up a half day at Animal Kingdom. The park wasn't that bad early on but got packed the later it bacame. Dinosaur really could use a nice refurb and do I even need to mention Everest? Did Kilamanjaro Safari first thing and it was fun as always. Bridge didn't shake though. Saw flights of wonder for the first time and I was sitting right next to where one of the birds landed. Pretty good show. I've grown a liking to Finding Nemo the musical since I saw it a few trips ago and now see it at least once per trip. It's Tough to be a Bug seems to look better than ever, has it switched to digital? Hopper was working great as far as I can tell. I didn't do any walking trails since I did them last trip but I did go over to planet watch, not much to do there. Well that just about covers Animal Kingdom. Resting at the hotel for a bit then going to Magic Kingdom.

Pictures of MK later, please :) sounds like you're having a good time!

Next Big Thing

Has anyone mentioned this?

http://iphone.appleinsider.com/arti...star-wars-the-force-awakens-trailer-on-friday

Trailer for the new Star Wars movie will be released on Friday on Apple's iTunes!!!!!!!!

It will also be at these theaters nationwide.

Enough to make me go out and see Penguins, or Big Hero again, or Hunger Games...or something...

sw.0.png

I've already bought tickets. I'll be at the Nashville Carmike.
You guys do realize it's only the trailer being released, right? It will be on youtube within minutes.

Clamman73

I was curious to know if Pangani trail reopened the whole way through?

Provocateur, Rancanteur, Plaisanter, du Jour
Year of the Norman conquest? Largest number you can make with 10 bits? Hip internet thing that goes over my head? Am I opening myself up for ridicule by even inquiring about this?

No ridicule to be wary of. I have been asked this question a few times. There are many meanings to my chosen moniker, pick one that you like. After all, we are all numbers, a collection of numbers, represented in numbers, and made up of numbers. I am my number and many other things.

*1023*

(Are you sure you wish to follow down the rabbit hole?)

CDavid

No, it wasn't. I'm very surprised to see no disney floats (did I miss something???) and not a single disney Frozen plug. I was almost expecting it!

I noted the unintentional up skirt shot of a cheerleader and got kinda weirded out.

Overall, cute parade this year, but it seems to be missing a little sparkle that's it's had in previous years and I can't quite place my finger on what's missing.

I suppose the parade is missing something from years past when the most notable moments were the cheerleader shot and the majorette (or whoever she was) who fell right on camera.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom