The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 8: Magic Journeys

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
THE ORIENT EXPRESS
As the elegant train traverses out of the station, two members of the game are told that their ticket has been canceled and they rejoin their respective houses.

For the remainder of the players, your participation in this game is so appreciated. I seriously wish you all could come along for the journey, but this is the tough part of the game (and it will only get harder from here) As a token of gratitude, the players departing will still remain in the group chats as honorary observes/guest reviewers so they can continue to be a part of the game from the outsides.

Act 2 will begin this afternoon...thank you everyone and hope you enjoy!

Lord Fozzinator

In the Parks
No
THE ORIENT EXPRESS
As the elegant train traverses out of the station, two members of the game are told that their ticket has been canceled and they rejoin their respective houses.

For the remainder of the players, your participation in this game is so appreciated. I seriously wish you all could come along for the journey, but this is the tough part of the game (and it will only get harder from here) As a token of gratitude, the players departing will still remain in the group chats as honorary observes/guest reviewers so they can continue to be a part of the game from the outsides.

Act 2 will begin this afternoon...thank you everyone and hope you enjoy!
Well um, this is unexpected 😐 Horray for me I guess.

Last edited:

Lord Fozzinator

In the Parks
No
Yes! We do!
season 15 episode 22 GIF

cdunlap

To quote myself:
My social life is:
-Texting/calling friends from school who share my interests
-Talking Ancient/Indigenous American stuff and sharing my art on most of the mainstream social media platforms [i.e Twitter, Discord, Instagram, and Reddit] (The amount of obscure knowledge on Aztec mythology that I have due to a literal artist is amazing! I've also talked with a linguist/historian for an hour about Indigenous American history and cultures!)
-Talking Disney Parks with y'all
-Talking to my younger brother about musicals, most of which I don’t know

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
My social life?
  • Heists
  • Replying to conversations a day late
  • More Heists
  • Stealing things in elaborate ways often with the help of a crew
  • Being seemingly the only person on the planet to dislike Deadpool & Wolverine
  • And Heists
But in my downtime me and my friends usually just go to the parks or hang out watching stuff or playing board games. Recently got into DnD and that's been a blast. When its just me there's a lot of games (if its a 3D platformer I'm in), binge watching shows, and I've been starting to get into painting but I'm very much not good yet just having fun.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom