-Teacups
-Big Thunder
-Winnie
-Fairy Tale Hall
-Beauty again
-Roger Rabbit
-Small World
-Tiki Stich

Disney sea has been a bit miserable but beautiful so far today, because of the constant no pause rain. My shoes and socks are wet but I’m warming in Arrendale. Posting update tomorrow Space was nostalgic, Beauty whimsical, Splash surreal ToT
IMG_2720.jpeg

IMG_2728.jpeg

NateD1226

I’m not too familiar with USO and its nighttime shows, so forgive me if this is a stupid question, but have they always had incredible shows like their newest one CineSational? Their new lagoon show is quite fantastic, matching the charm of some of the Disney Parks nighttime shows. I really wish I could see this new one in person because it looks truly spectacular!

Disney Warrior

There was a lot of great stuff in the Nintendo Direct, but I think the most surprising to me was finding out there's gonna be a game where Freddy Fazbear and Scott Pilgrim can team up to fight Jaws
And a new Metroid (@Tegan pilots a chicken ’s gonna love it), a new Zelda, Mario and Luigi (never expected that franchise to get a revival), and a new Mario Party (looks to be about as good or if not better than the previous switch Mario Party games). Nintendo fans are eating well this year

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
I’m not too familiar with USO and its nighttime shows, so forgive me if this is a stupid question, but have they always had incredible shows like their newest one CineSational? Their new lagoon show is quite fantastic, matching the charm of some of the Disney Parks nighttime shows. I really wish I could see this new one in person because it looks truly spectacular!

I've always really liked their nighttime shows and put them on Disney level! Haven't watched the new show yet (avoiding spoilers since I'm hopefully seeing it next month), but I hear it's the best yet!

The USO shows at least are always good. The Hogwarts castle shows they do at Islands have always been really underwhelming imo. Even back when I was a huge Potter fan, I thought those shows were pretty lame. But the shows at studios rock

Sounds great! I sure hope it isn’t a third person shooter with funko pops- oh
I hate Funko pops, but Funko board games are incredible. So i could see this being really good if they have a similar team designing the gameplay lol

HomeImagineer

Update: I literally had almost a perfect day at Tokyo Disney:
View attachment 792808
View attachment 792804
View attachment 792805
View attachment 792806
View attachment 792807

I accomplished:
-Monsters
-Star Tours
-Scary Snow White
-Paying respects Space Mountain
-Beauty and the Beasst
-Paying respects to Splash Mountain
-Haunted Mansion
-Pinocchio
-Teacups
-Big Thunder
-Winnie
-Fairy Tale Hall
-Beauty again
-Roger Rabbit
-Small World
-Tiki Stich

Disney sea has been a bit miserable but beautiful so far today, because of the constant no pause rain. My shoes and socks are wet but I’m warming in Arrendale. Posting update tomorrow Space was nostalgic, Beauty whimsical, Splash surreal ToTView attachment 792811
View attachment 792813
i'm glad ur enjoyed ur stay at tokyo disneyland, which thats the park i wanna do next as my next theme park bucket list

WaltWiz1901

Update: I literally had almost a perfect day at Tokyo Disney:
View attachment 792808
View attachment 792804
View attachment 792805
View attachment 792806
View attachment 792807

I accomplished:
-Monsters
-Star Tours
-Scary Snow White
-Paying respects Space Mountain
-Beauty and the Beasst
-Paying respects to Splash Mountain
-Haunted Mansion
-Pinocchio
-Teacups
-Big Thunder
-Winnie
-Fairy Tale Hall
-Beauty again
-Roger Rabbit
-Small World
-Tiki Stich

Disney sea has been a bit miserable but beautiful so far today, because of the constant no pause rain. My shoes and socks are wet but I’m warming in Arrendale. Posting update tomorrow Space was nostalgic, Beauty whimsical, Splash surreal ToTView attachment 792811
View attachment 792813
Glad to see you're having a fine time! You sure are lucky being able to come down there

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom