The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 8: Magic Journeys - Hype Thread

MickeyWaffleCo.

In the Parks
No
Magic Journeys Cast

And with that...we are locked in! The cast of Season 8 is complete! Really excited for everyone new and returning, I hope to make this as enjoyable for everyone as possible!
Absolutely stacked lineup

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Teams will be announced tomorrow and the main thread will be up as well!

Since everything is ready to go, I may drop the first project earlier than June 21 but keep the same estimated due date (so everyone will have an extra day or so)

Happy to continue to stock up on guest reviewers as well throughout the week and throughout the game!

Lord Fozzinator

In the Parks
No
Magic Journeys Cast

And with that...we are locked in! The cast of Season 8 is complete! Really excited for everyone new and returning, I hope to make this as enjoyable for everyone as possible!
Geez there’s a lot of people here. Hey I’m third, nice.

Lord Fozzinator

In the Parks
No

Since everything is ready to go, I may drop the first project earlier than June 21 but keep the same estimated due date (so everyone will have an extra day or so)

Happy to continue to stock up on guest reviewers as well throughout the week and throughout the game!
Hmm, I wonder what team I will be a part of. Some familiar faces to be sure.

DisneyManOne

I would like to be a guest reviewer.

Lord Fozzinator

In the Parks
No
I just wanted to point out that I changed my profile picture to fit my royal lineage and name.
IMG_0615.jpeg

ThemeParkPriest

HELLOOOOOOOO SORCERER’S APPRENTICE!

I have been chilling in @JokersWild territory, and oh maw gawd has it been crazy. Here are some good pictures I tookView attachment 792189
View attachment 792190View attachment 792191
View attachment 792192

View attachment 792193
View attachment 792194
And… I’m going to Tokyo Disneyland Resort tomorrow!

SPLASH MOUNTAIN!

DISNEYSEA!

FANTASY SPRINGS!!!!
Enjoy! It sounds like it hasn't gotten too busy at Fantasy Springs yet. Nice pic of the SkyTree!

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
The Game Thread is up!

Teams have been posted with PMs to chat and get to know each other before the game begins. There is still 'technically' one spot left in the game but as the comments have mentioned even without the final potential slot filled, the cast is stacked and did my best to balance the teams about.

The next part of the story will drop tomorrow as well!

Truly a special thanks to @MonorailRed for volunteering to do the nametags for everyone this season!

Disney Warrior

I’ve had this idea recently of a theme park themed to Paramount IPs (like Nickelodeon, Mission Impossible, Friday the 13th, Star Trek, and Survivor), but it might just remain an idea (depends if I want to expand on it)

WaltWiz1901

I’ve had this idea recently of a theme park themed to Paramount IPs (like Nickelodeon, Mission Impossible, Friday the 13th, Star Trek, and Survivor), but it might just remain an idea (depends if I want to expand on it)
That sounds like a cool idea! I'd be more than welcome to provide a couple of attractions if you move forward with it...especially for Nick

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom