The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 8: Magic Journeys - Hype Thread

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Planning to finish up the first land tonight, but the intro is up for a project I've been secretly fiddling with in the background since Citrus Dreamin' ended. A new dream park!

Come check out Pi's Universal! (Or maybe give is a couple hours until there's more to see lol)

Did get part one up tonight, wanted to post it before the prompt was posted since they might be similar lol

Excited for the game to start!

Architectural Guinea Pig

In the Parks
No
I’m at the airport now. Disneysea was imo heaven and hell mixed in a symphony of magic:
IMG_2926.jpeg
IMG_2995.jpeg
IMG_3020.jpeg
IMG_3098.jpeg
IMG_3069.jpeg
IMG_3045.jpeg
IMG_3026.jpeg

I ranted in the expansion thread for fs about how terrible my experience was, especially with the rain pour (NO STOP), that gave me soggy shoes the entire day. But at the same time, the day after was scorchingly hot making the difference just goofy. I’m still disappointed I couldn’t get on Frozen, and I had no time for merch.

But at the same time, Journey to the Center of the Earth is my new favorite ride and I rode it 4 times, in rain, sunshine, and night. The first two times were back to back as the ride broke down in the middle and cast members gave my group a free re-ride- easily the most magical experience ever!
IMG_3158.jpeg
Not super clear, but the lights came on just before the lava monster sequence. Fantasy Springs was also gorgeous (all three restaurants had scrumptious dishes) but the Frozen thing makes me go cold and soulless. I also missed the gondola area and that makes me sad.

Day 1
Journey (2x)
Peter Pan
Indiana Jones
Raging Spirits
Tower of Terror
Soarin
20,000 Leauges
Train
Rapunzel

Day 2
Steamer Line
Indiana Jones
Nemo
Aquatopia
Journey
Magic Lamp
Steamer Line
Peter Pan
Sea of Dreams
Journey (Again!)

Last edited:

tcool123

I’m not too familiar with USO and its nighttime shows, so forgive me if this is a stupid question, but have they always had incredible shows like their newest one CineSational? Their new lagoon show is quite fantastic, matching the charm of some of the Disney Parks nighttime shows. I really wish I could see this new one in person because it looks truly spectacular!

Nope this is the first time , in my opinion one of their regular night shows is truly great. The Marathon of Mayhem during HHN in past years tend to range from decent to good, but that’s about it.

I know as a whole the company is trying toe elevate the other two parks before Epic open so big money is supposed to be spent on fresh entertainment like the show - we got a parade next month debuting , and updates to existing F and B locations (Mel’s, Minions, Circus, Kid Zone Pizza, other snack carts, etc) both come to mind.

And that’s just the stuff that’s publicly announced :))

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom